There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
If it is an achilles, then Kobes career is done. Jaw will drop if he comes back froman achilles at this age...steroids pending.

Thanks for your opinion Dr.

Truth hurts. Seriously asking, what was Barkley's last injury? Was it an ankle or the achilles?

Nm, Round mound of rebound rultured his quad. Achilles is worse.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Doesn't Kendall Hunter have the same injury? And there is a chance he might never come back 100%. How will Kobe be able to come back and return to form with his age?

You can come back from this injury, but there's no miracle short recovery. He's gonna miss all of next season with this injury, if it is a full tear of the achilles. For some reason, even if he misses all of next year, I don't think he goes out like this. No way.

I hope not. As much as I hate the lakers, I have tremendous respect for Kobe and he deserves at least one more shot at a championship. Maybe he does it Peyton Manning style
If it is an achilles, then Kobes career is done. Jaw will drop if he comes back froman achilles at this age...steroids pending.

Truth hurts. Seriously asking, what was Barkley's last injury? Was it an ankle or the achilles?

Barkley clearly had the same work ethic as Kobe.

Dude, you barking up the wrong tree here. Get real. If it is THAT tendon, only steroids will bring Kobe back to full strength. You have to take into accou t that be will not be able to do much cardio and will probably fatten up a bit. Then, at that age, it is a lot of work.

You mist be pro steroid.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

Dude, you barking up the wrong tree here. Get real. If it is THAT tendon, only steroids will bring Kobe back to full strength. You have to take into accou t that be will not be able to do much cardio and will probably fatten up a bit. Then, at that age, it is a lot of work.

You mist be pro steroid.

I mist be nothing.

You are talking out of your ass. Throwing out opinions as though they are fact. Kobe is possibly the hardest working athlete in any sport of all-time. Enough acting like you know a thing about this injury as it pertains to a guy with will-power in which you could never imagine.
So steroids make tendons grow faster and stronger?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

You mist be pro steroid.

Are you serious? You obviously don't know what a cardio workout means. Running on a treadmill is not the only way one can do cardio. lol

Is it just me, or ppl have dumbed down a bit after Kobe's injury?
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

According to Joecool, who is not a doctor, nor an expert on steroids, but he did stay in a Holiday Inn Express.

According to Joecool, who is not a doctor, nor an expert on steroids, but he did stay in a Holiday Inn Express.

Amp...killing it
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Tonight Kobe became the first player in history with at least 47 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 blocks, & 3 steals in an NBA game. With 54,000 minutes on the odometer. Unreal.

"I think he's clean."

- L. Armstrong
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
James is the only player averaging 1.7 steals and 0.9 blocks per game and the first to do it in four years. Of the eight defensive play types tracked by Synergy Sports, which include defending the pick-and-roll, post-ups and isolations, James rates as excellent or very good in half of them. Of the three players who finished ahead of him last year in the Defensive Player of the Year voting, none rate excellent or very good in more than three categories.

----------

He won't win DPOY, but Lebron deserves to win it. The best defender in the game today.
Champion, series MVP, MVP, DPOY, Most Improved Player, lol the only thing he isn't coming home with is the sixth man.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Champion, series MVP, MVP, DPOY, Most Improved Player, lol the only thing he isn't coming home with is the sixth man.

Larry Sanders or Vucecic should win the Most Improved Player. IMO, Lebron should win both the MVP and DPOY.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Larry Sanders or Vucecic should win the Most Improved Player. IMO, Lebron should win both the MVP and DPOY.

Or Steph Curry I wasn't being 100% truthful
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home