There are 432 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
Marc Gasol DPOY

Lebron finished second in the voting...I'm a little surprised. Didn't think he was gettin' enough credit for his defense. Hopefully, he gets one in the next couple years. Gasol fully deserved his DPOY. Good choice. Same for most improved player. I'm a fan of Paul George!

And people still think the Pau to the Lakers trade was unbelievably one sided. lol

At the time, it looked that way. Not anymore. It was a geat trade for both sides.
Originally posted by jrg:
Marc Gasol DPOY

Lebron finished second in the voting...I'm a little surprised. Didn't think he was gettin' enough credit for his defense. Hopefully, he gets one in the next couple years. Gasol fully deserved his DPOY. Good choice. Same for most improved player. I'm a fan of Paul George!

And people still think the Pau to the Lakers trade was unbelievably one sided. lol

At the time, it looked that way. Not anymore. It was a geat trade for both sides.

But the lakers got the championship to show for it.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I can't believe the cavs are hiring Mike Brown. Do they want Kyrie to leave??

has a sports team ever hired a coach that they've fired before?

Lol Kyrie is gonna leave no matter who the coach is. Nobody wants to live in Cleveland their entire life

I almost thought Noah was going to just breakdown and cry towards the end lol...and yea, Cleveland sucks and when you combine that with bad team management - no player who cares about winning and his legacy will stay there.

Kyrie is coming to the Lakers. I've been saying that since the beginning of the year. The timing is perfect. BOOK IT!
Kyrie is coming to the Lakers. I've been saying that since the beginning of the year. The timing is perfect. BOOK IT!

He's an RFA in 2015...ugh, I'd love Kyrie to be a Laker. My favorite PG in the league not named Rondo.

he's going to Miami
He'll be injured every other week
Originally posted by GameOver:

He's an RFA in 2015...ugh, I'd love Kyrie to be a Laker. My favorite PG in the league not named Rondo.

Looking forward to the Curry/Kyrie match ups already
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/magazine/news/20130429/jason-collins-gay-nba-player/#ixzz2Rrh8O559
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Jason Collins is irrelvant, Gay or not.
Good for him

Originally posted by crzy:

"Note to Shaq: My flopping has nothing to do with being gay."

That piece is awesome in so many levels

So it's NOT Luke Walton and/or Richard Jefferson?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:

"Note to Shaq: My flopping has nothing to do with being gay."

That piece is awesome in so many levels

Lol
Does this mean Jarron is gay too, or are they not so identical afterall?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Does this mean Jarron is gay too, or are they not so identical afterall?

Article says no. Only one sure fire way to find out, and it involves 80s style hijinks and hilariously bad seduction attempts.
Share 49ersWebzone