There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Early game at 5 against the knicks on TNT tonight. The only way I see the Lakers winning is basically the law of averages. The Lakers are due to win and the knicks are due to lose. As far as the actual game, I don't see how the Lakers can win, playing the way they have been lately.

That and west coast hip hop sucks

But we have better girls, weed, weather, and everything else. So, you know.

Only agree on the weather!!!!
Jesus, on fire doesn't even describe mello right now. He's like lava.

Kobe seems up to the challenge. The question is the rest of the team gonna help.
f**k old and slow. They are just playing stupid. Mello drives and gets an and 1 not because antawn can't slide over. It's because he chose to go cover nobody at the 3 point line instead of covering the drive to the basket.
Give up 41 to the knicks in the 1st. lol
I'm rooting for embarrassment tonight. Things need to hit rock bottom ASAP so guys start to look in the mirror.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm rooting for embarrassment tonight. Things need to hit rock bottom ASAP so guys start to look in the mirror.

Not sure how much farther you want them to fall. They're 1-5 in they're last 6. They're standing in the Laurentian Abyss.
You aren't getting a free pass from me anymore, Dwight. Your lackluster effort and missed dunks are not excusable anymore. Man the f**k up and play like a superstar Laker center is supposed to.

Not sure how much farther you want them to fall. They're 1-5 in they're last 6. They're standing in the Laurentian Abyss.

I'm talking about a 40 point loss on national TV, while giving up a buck twenty. We're clicking on all cylinders right now when it comes to that.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Knicks are for real.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Knicks are for real.

Or the lakers just suck that much
Not much you can do if the knicks are going to make every single shot they take from behind the line. That's not to say that the Lakers aren't playing like crap. They are. But jeez, the knicks are just throwing it in from behind the 3 point line like they're laying it in.
Originally posted by ninermaniac:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Knicks are for real.

Or the lakers just suck that much

Yes, the Lakers suck, but the knicks stomped the heat twice like this already. They certainly are playing the whole season like they are for real.
8 turnovers so far in the first half, and it's like the knicks are dunking it in about 1.3 seconds after they get the ball.
Of course that ball goes in from felton.

Looks like it won't count, but still. lol

Looks like you are getting your wish Pete
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com