There are 206 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

This team needs conditioning, an infusion of youth, and consistent bench scoring/energy
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Eaten up by Curry and Wright? Lulz. All is right in the world.

This
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I hated Mike Brown when he was Cavs coach.

But, it's game 1. Heat started poorly couple seasons back...
Well be ok. This was to be expected. It's called growing pains lol. As long as we are right by the playoffs we will be fine.
chemistry lacking, Happens with most teams early on with makeovers over night.

but dallas looked made over too.....
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
chemistry lacking, Happens with most teams early on with makeovers over night.

but dallas looked made over too.....

Dallas was playing carefree. We were favored to win and everyone knew that.
It was weird seeing Nash in a lakers uniform. Howard fit right in cuz he is a douche but Nash? Cmon man. That stupid haircut he has makes it even worse
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
It was weird seeing Nash in a lakers uniform. Howard fit right in cuz he is a douche but Nash? Cmon man. That stupid haircut he has makes it even worse

The guy that cheers for rubio is talking about stupid haircuts. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

The guy that cheers for rubio is talking about stupid haircuts. lol
Never said rubios haircut wasnt stupid

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I hated Mike Brown when he was Cavs coach.

But, it's game 1. Heat started poorly couple seasons back...

Ya, I figured we'd start slowly as well, especially considering that the main pieces barely played together in the preseason due to injuries.

But the effort was unacceptable. It's one thing to not be executing and not have chemistry, but we were hitting on 55% of our shots for a good portion of the night, getting to the line (and being goddamn awful, even aside from Dwight), and not turning the ball over. We didn't get our asses kicked because of execution on the offensive end. Dallas was playing so much harder than us it was embarrassing. And while it's easy to point the finger at Brown, this s**t has been going on since Phil's last year.

If this effort level persists, I don't think Brown gets more than 15-20 games. If that happens, I want Jerry Sloan. That old man would fist fight these dudes at center court before accepting the level of effort that they consistently give. This team needs someone to kick their asses.
Lol'd at the part about Sloan
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Oh no we suck again, lol

I came in here to post that exact same line. Lol.
They'll be fine, but to lose to a Dirk-less Mavs team on opening night after such an over-hyped offseason (and rightfully so) has got to sting a little, no?
i was surprised they lost to a dirk-less mavs team

buts its only game 1 for you guys with a lot of new pieces

they'll get it together
Share 49ersWebzone