There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Bring Lamar back so I can wear his jersey again... I bought it before he turned into a chick

You'll have to change the name on the back to Kardashian

And when he comes back ill be changing my name to Jenner
Did you guys see Ron artests tweets loooool

link

guac is crap
So based on what I'm hearing the Lakers might be back sooner than people think. Reason being, there's talk that one Kobe F. Bryant is looking to re-sign with the Lakers to a one-year, vet minimum deal. That makes a ton of very scary rosters possible in '14-15.
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 3m Familiar faces Familiar places? Chemistry is always the most important thing on any team in any sport or business #lakerpuzzle

Lamar Odom?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 3m Familiar faces Familiar places? Chemistry is always the most important thing on any team in any sport or business #lakerpuzzle

Lamar Odom?

Might be talking about Jordan Farmar, but the Lakers are talking to LO as well and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he came back. Heck, they're also talking to Josh Powell, and get Sasha on the line too.

Lamar Odom?

Chris Mihm, DJ Mbenga, and Slava Medevenko are making a come back
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Lamar Odom?

Might be talking about Jordan Farmar, but the Lakers are talking to LO as well and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he came back. Heck, they're also talking to Josh Powell, and get Sasha on the line too.

Or he could be talking about...

DJ mbenga is more talented than anyone not named Kobe Bryant on the roster lol
With Kobe talking about taking the minimum, I take back my comment about smothering me with a pillow if Melo comes here.

PG: Kyle Lowry ($8.5M), Jordan Farmar ($3M)
SG: Kobe Bryant ($1.45M), Thabo Sefolosha ($5M...MLE)
SF: Luol Deng ($12M), TJ Warren ($1.5M...'14 Draft Pick)
PF: Carmelo Anthony ($23.5M), Ryan Kelly ($0.5M)
C: Marcin Gortat ($10.5M), Chris Kaman ($3M)

You could do LeBron/Melo/Kobe/Lowry too.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
With Kobe talking about taking the minimum, I take back my comment about smothering me with a pillow if Melo comes here.

PG: Kyle Lowry ($8.5M), Jordan Farmar ($3M)
SG: Kobe Bryant ($1.45M), Thabo Sefolosha ($5M...MLE)
SF: Luol Deng ($12M), TJ Warren ($1.5M...'14 Draft Pick)
PF: Carmelo Anthony ($23.5M), Ryan Kelly ($0.5M)
C: Marcin Gortat ($10.5M), Chris Kaman ($3M)

You could do LeBron/Melo/Kobe/Lowry too.

Link?

Otherwise, I can see Kobe taking a discount...and we can talk about the possibility of him taking the minimum (I read the Pincus article on LA Times so I get the implications) but REGARDLESS...I don't really like the idea of Melo coming to LA PERIOD. I love Melo, I really do, but I don't see how he and Kobe can coexist.

I really don't think LeBron or Melo are coming to LA regardless of what happens for all parties between now and next summer.
That's a real f**king team player if Kobe takes the minimum. What would the players union have to say about that?
Werent you guys crying about Lebron Wade and Bosh teaming up but would be okay with Deng, Bryant, Gortat and Melo teaming up?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com