There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Absolutely atrocious. Going to be a long night for Laker fans.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Absolutely atrocious. Going to be a long night for Laker fans.


yeah this was definitely unexpected
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by GameOver:

New Nike Ad

Not gonna lie, I teared up


Im with ya Man.


lol. Laker fans
Leadership.

Lock this s**t up. These cocky mofos are fishing. Time for the offseason thread where they can declare themselves champs before the season begins again.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Lock this s**t up. These cocky mofos are fishing. Time for the offseason thread where they can declare themselves champs before the season begins again.

you're still here to care
Pretty much a perfect ending to this season. lol
I was wondering if he was talking trash to Mitch, but a fan that was sitting above the tunnel said Dwight was talking s**t to the refs.


The post Kobe era begins now.

And I am not saying he doesn't play again, I am just saying the Lakers need to find their next star now.
LAL where careers come to die
Originally posted by danimal:
The post Kobe era begins now.

And I am not saying he doesn't play again, I am just saying the Lakers need to find their next star now.

David Stern will make the Cavs trade you guys Kyrie Irving this offseason
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was wondering if he was talking trash to Mitch, but a fan that was sitting above the tunnel said Dwight was talking s**t to the refs.


refs are already down court and he doesnt say anything until mitch pats him on the back, seems like dwight could be saying "dont put yo hands on..."
Originally posted by danimal:
The post Kobe era begins now.

And I am not saying he doesn't play again, I am just saying the Lakers need to find their next star now.

we can give you guys John Salmons, he is a super-star at being dead average
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
LAL where careers come to die

Except for Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Pau, and a crap load of other superstars. Your trolling isnt even realistic. Step yo game up, young man. It's asinine, asiten, asileven, and asitwelve.
Originally posted by danimal:
The post Kobe era begins now.

And I am not saying he doesn't play again, I am just saying the Lakers need to find their next star now.

Ya, agreed. I don't think we'll get our next star for him now though. I think it will be next year or the year after. Aside from re-signing Dwight, the best thing we can do this summer is get the best young player(s) and/or picks in exchange for Gasol.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com