LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 115 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

I'm really ambivalent about Dwight re-signing. I'd kinda like to see us trade everyone we can for picks/young players and be a Bottom 5 team next year with a shot at Wiggins & Co. in the draft & a s**t load of cap space.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm really ambivalent about Dwight re-signing. I'd kinda like to see us trade everyone we can for picks/young players and be a Bottom 5 team next year with a shot at Wiggins & Co. in the draft & a s**t load of cap space.

Im sorry but Lakers and bottom 5 just dont register.
any chance the NBA will start allowing the drafting of HS players again
Originally posted by danimal:
any chance the NBA will start allowing the drafting of HS players again

I think they have to agree on it when they sign the CBA.

For the long term future of the team it would probably be the best thing to do. I just cannot see it ever happening in LA though.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
For the long term future of the team it would probably be the best thing to do. I just cannot see it ever happening in LA though.

I agree. The lakers are the staple franchise of the nba. I think they'll pick up a couple of all stars and start from there.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Ya, I don't think it would be intentional, but if Dwight decides to leave he might be kinda making that decision for us. I think Gasol's gone either way, and Kobe, Nash, & Artest's bodies fell apart this year. (Gasol's too, actually) If he leaves, I think we're gonna be really bad next year whether we like it or not.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM ]
Now that Khan is gone I dont think we will be trading you guys Kevin Love anymore

Kobe suing his mom
Originally posted by 9erReign:

LMFAO. That's pretty good.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Kobe suing his mom

lol shes trying to sell of his memorabilia from like high school and s**t. that aint her to sells, kobe earned that. what a horrible person for taking advantage of her son that way.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

LMFAO. That's pretty good.

All in wheelchairs!
Share 49ersWebzone