There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Duhon about to become the catalyst

If by catalyst you mean "chuck up ugly 3's from 5 feet behind the line" then I agree.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Duhon about to become the catalyst

If by catalyst you mean "chuck up ugly 3's from 5 feet behind the line" then I agree.


i was being a smartass, this is ugly
Goudelock with the MVP chants!!!

At least us Laker fans have a sense of humor about this season. (he won D-League MVP, btw)
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Goudelock with the MVP chants!!!

At least us Laker fans have a sense of humor about this season. (he won D-League MVP, btw)

Lakers shot 8-23 in the 1st.
We scored!!!
Lakers have lost 179 games to injury this year. The "banged up" Spurs had 86. SMH
lakers are done

sorry d00ds
Originally posted by jrg:
lakers are done

sorry d00ds

We have 3 active guards. Goudelock, Morris, and Duhon. My response to your post is "No effing shizzle, brah". lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
lakers are done

sorry d00ds

We have 3 active guards. Goudelock, Morris, and Duhon. My response to your post is "No effing shizzle, brah". lol

Hahaha, fair enough.
Mini-Mamba carrying the team right now!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Mini-Mamba carrying the team right now!

Dude can put the ball in the bucket. I've been a fan of his since last year. Not sure why he hasn't gotten a shot somewhere.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Mini-Mamba carrying the team right now!

Dude can put the ball in the bucket. I've been a fan of his since last year. Not sure why he hasn't gotten a shot somewhere.

Aren't his rights still owned by the Lakers if he's in the D league?
I guess we're supposed to be happy that the Lakers shrank the 1st quarter deficit by 1 point going into the half?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Mini-Mamba carrying the team right now!

Dude can put the ball in the bucket. I've been a fan of his since last year. Not sure why he hasn't gotten a shot somewhere.

Aren't his rights still owned by the Lakers if he's in the D league?

Not if they cut him from the NBA roster, which they did.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com