There are 228 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

If the Lakers win tonight, they'll have finished the season at a .692 clip over the course of the last 39 games. That'd be the 4th best record in the NBA over the course of the season, and that's with a TON of injuries.

Kobe's f**kin' injury. We mighta actually be able to make some noise in these playoffs.
Utah @ Memphis starting in about 25 minutes. We should know by tipoff if the Lakers need to win to make the playoffs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If the Lakers win tonight, they'll have finished the season at a .692 clip over the course of the last 39 games. That'd be the 4th best record in the NBA over the course of the season, and that's with a TON of injuries.

Kobe's f**kin' injury. We mighta actually be able to make some noise in these playoffs.
How Much Have NBA Refs Been Helping the Los Angeles Lakers Make the Playoffs?

http://www.blazersedge.com/2013/4/13/4219640/Los-Angeles-Lakers-playoffs-refs-referee-free-throws-officiating-conspiracy-nba
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

http://www.blazersedge.com/2013/4/13/4219640/Los-Angeles-Lakers-playoffs-refs-referee-free-throws-officiating-conspiracy-nba

lulz

Chris Paul trade. The end.

Although I do find it to be very staggering that the Lakers went from being first in free throw differential to being first in free throw differential.
lulz

Although I do find it to be very staggering that the Lakers went from being first in free throw differential to being first in free throw differential.

Chris Paul trade rejection only gives more credibility to the notion that NBA is more interested in doing what's profitable than what's right.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

lulz

not even clicking the link, assuming it's from Blazers fans that are still butthurt from gagging in the playoffs in 2000
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
lulz

Chris Paul trade rejection only gives more credibility to the notion that NBA is more interested in doing what's profitable than what's right.

The conspiracy theory that the league tilts events in the Laker's favor is predicated on the thought that the Lakers being good is the most profitable outcome for the league. The financial and on court impact of Chris Paul being on the Lakers would have been immense, and assured the Lakers of staying as a title contender for years, right as Kobe's run was winding down. Far greater than getting him to the Clippers.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
not even clicking the link, assuming it's from Blazers fans that are still butthurt from gagging in the playoffs in 2000

Not like they've had much else to do.

Not like they've had much else to do.

except repair Greg Oden like he's Humpty Dumpty
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM ]
atrocious looking game in Memphis so far

Grizzlies up 2 at the break
atrocious looking game in Memphis so far

Grizzlies up 2 at the break

Seriously. This game means a ton for the Lakers and it can barely keep my attention.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I don't even know what that dudes trying to say lol

That in between the lines, this really isn't Kobe's team, or maybe wasn't at some point this season?

I should have singled out Dwight and not stated "the lakers" have questioned who team it is.. We all know it's Kobe, but Dwight coming from orlando and having everything and anything go through him, it was evident by his body language through the all star break that some s**t was going on behind the scenes.. Than Kobe reiterating it's his team, just immature crap which had me read in between the lines about WTF went on this season.. Oh well
The Grizzlies are about to beat the Jazz via stink
Sneak in on the last day of the regular season. Crazy.
Championship
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com