Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Bump for all the missed posts lol

Lol f**kin zone
God damn. How about that?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
the greatness of Lakers will prevail.

good win
I gotta eat crow tonite fellas. I didnt give a our squad a chance today. But they rose up and showed heart and won. Good for us!
Thanks for proving me wrong.

Go Lakers! I dont even care how far we go, just play and play hard!
Lakers are gonna win it all without Kobe
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Lakers are gonna win it all without Kobe

• Jiks
Horrible first 3 quarters, good 4th. Spurs look beatable even with Ginobli. If you make the playoffs, might not be a bad 1-8 matchup.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Apr 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Horrible first 3 quarters, good 4th. Spurs look beatable even with Ginobli. If you make the playoffs, might not be a bad 1-8 matchup.

The only problem is, Spurs are not the no.1 seed.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Ahh, good point. Was too busy paying attention to the race for 8. I still thought the Spurs were on top or right there. Still a chance if not mistaken 1 game back with probably one game left.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Ahh, good point. Was too busy paying attention to the race for 8. I still thought the Spurs were on top or right there. Still a chance if not mistaken 1 game back with probably one game left.

Very little chance. OKC holds the tie breaker and has two games left against Kings and Bucks. They'd have to lose both and Spurs will have to win against Warriors and Wolves. Spurs may win out, but don't see OKC losing both games.
Well that was a bittersweet win. One of our better defensive efforts of the season.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Well that was a bittersweet win. One of our better defensive efforts of the season.

Wait, how was it bitter sweet? The team played a great game without Kobe. Is it just because Kobe is down and out?
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
them new Kobe's doe

bump for broken wz
Share 49ersWebzone