Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
He'll be fine

Keep telling yourself that.

Why don't you stfu? You're trolling this thread a little too hard. Trying as hard as you can to get a rise out of anybody. So hard you're s**t talking a kings fan.

Just commenting on a hot topic in the current sports world. If you don't like it don't respond, just ignore or stfu yourself.
He'll be fine

Why don't you stfu? You're trolling this thread a little too hard. Trying as hard as you can to get a rise out of anybody. So hard you're s**t talking a kings fan.

Just commenting on a hot topic in the current sports world. If you don't like it don't respond, just ignore or stfu yourself.

Glad you chose to start following basketball tonight
He'll be fine

I don't know about that, brah.

You think so? Idk man I don't doubt that dude, as a kings fan
He'd still be the best SG on the team even on crutches.

Nash
MWP
Clark
Pau
Dwight

That's a huge lineup lol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
He'll be fine

Apparently he's taking a break from insulting people's children to revel in injuries.

I follow basketball, just not that into it as others. But even I can tell when the refs were on the take tonight. The Warrior broadcasters are not biased towards their team and were at a loss for words with some of the calls.
Theres no way i can work tomorrow and not look at my cell all morning hoping to hear around 10:00 am that it is just a strain.
He'll be fine

Nah, you're being a little b***h about it. You don't ever talk bball around here and you show up to take shots at us and talk s**t. Take your little b***h ass somewhere else to do it.

He'll be fine

Nah, you're being a little b***h about it. You don't ever talk bball around here and you show up to take shots at us and talk s**t. Take your little b***h ass somewhere else to do it.

I do talk basketball, every so often. Especially for big games like today. I don't talk baseball all the time but I will go into the Giants thread on big game days (although I am watching more and more baseball so I comment in there more and more).

I follow basketball, just not that into it as others. But even I can tell when the refs were on the take tonight. The Warrior broadcasters are not biased towards their team and were at a loss for words with some of the calls.

The Warrior announcers aren't biased? Lmao

Yeah, Bob f**king Fitzgerald isn't biased.

Bob Fitzgerald is not biased toward his team?

Yeah, Bob f**king Fitzgerald isn't biased.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Bob Fitzgerald is not biased toward his team?

It's hilarious when fitz is screaming bloody murder because "HOW COULD THEY CALL A FOUL ON LEE???!!!!"

And Barnett is like ".......that was a clear foul on Lee there, Bob. Clear as day."
Steph Curry is the best player on the floor tonight here in Los Angeles ........ Lmao
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM ]
I didn't see it yet, but reports are Kobe was tearing up in the locker room interview. Says he's done for the season.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com