Was at the game! Omfg so many laker fans
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Apr 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM ]
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Was at the game! Omfg so many laker fans

Cool. Got any pics?
18 free throws attempts for Kobe... lol
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Which call(s) did you disagree with? Be specific.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Didn't watch. My frustration is more geared towards the stars in the NBA always drawing fouls more than other players in the league. If Monta Ellis had "Bryant" on the back of his jersey, he'd blow James Harden's 748 free throws this year out of the water.
Kobe highlights:

Figured somebody would come in here to b***h and moan about this. ZOMG i don't watch any Lakers games but Kobe gets all the calls
Should've known better than to doubt Kobe

Such a great win in a tough place to play for the Lakers

Didn't watch. My frustration is more geared towards the stars in the NBA always drawing fouls more than other players in the league. If Monta Ellis had "Bryant" on the back of his jersey, he'd blow James Harden's 748 free throws this year out of the water.

I know you didn't watch. Is Dwight Howard a big name? He shot 4 FTs. Pau shot 2.

James Harden's hardly the biggest name in the league, or even close to it. He was a really good player before this year, and that's it, and a no bigger name than Monta Ellis. Monta hardly ever gets to the line because he's a notoriously high volume mid range shooter. Other guys go to the bucket WAY more often than he does.

http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013/02/28/the-unbearable-heaviness-of-midrange-monta-ellis/
Kobe's scored 70 points in the last 5 quarters, and played all 60 minutes.

probably the best we looked on offense all year, but it was against a team that started 4 rookies...

i did like kobes comments at the end of the game, " i dont know what it is about these guys, everytime we come play them up here, they cant miss a shot, its crazy." which is so true, idk wtf it is about the blazers at home when we play them, but we rarely beat them there, and when we do, it's always so damn close.
Lakers won back to back games for the first time all season. I think I heard they had never gone a full season without accomplishing that. Glad they got it done.

I know you didn't watch. Is Dwight Howard a big name? He shot 4 FTs. Pau shot 2.

James Harden's hardly the biggest name in the league, or even close to it. He was a really good player before this year, and that's it, and a no bigger name than Monta Ellis. Monta hardly ever gets to the line because he's a notoriously high volume mid range shooter. Other guys go to the bucket WAY more often than he does.

http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013/02/28/the-unbearable-heaviness-of-midrange-monta-ellis/

Not to mention Monta Eliis is trash
  • Jiks
Lakers are 1st in the enitire NBA in fouls called on the opponent(opponent fouling them), and have the second least fouls called on them.

Not fishy at all.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Apr 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM ]
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Lakers are 1st in the enitire NBA in fouls called on the opponent(opponent fouling them), and have the second least fouls called on them.

Not fishy at all.

1. They have Dwight Howard so a majority of teams play b***h ball in close games (I.E. the Magic) and do the hack-a-Howard

2. They don't play defense 90% of the time
Share 49ersWebzone