There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Go lakers

I hate everyone on the clippers
Damn the Clippers are on a record setting pace for their franchise.....Going for Division title #1
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Damn the Clippers are on a record setting pace for their franchise.....Going for Division title #1

I saw that too lulz
Ah well thats ballgame hopefully the Warriors can win later
Damn. Finished each of the first two quarters poorly. We shouldn't be down 7.
"And the foul is on LA." Thank god announcers are so useful.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Damn. Finished each of the first two quarters poorly. We shouldn't be down 7.

Nope poor finishes to the quarters and non-existent defense
Originally posted by 9erReign:

And then Michael Wilbon in the studio explains to the audience that he has the Lakers going 4-2 to finish the season, and Utah going 3-2, meaning that the Jazz would be in the playoffs, and therefore the Lakers need to go 5-1. Never mind the fact that he's wrong. I guess that would take 10 more seconds of research than he's willing to do.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

And then Michael Wilbon in the studio explains to the audience that he has the Lakers going 4-2 to finish the season, and Utah going 3-2, meaning that the Jazz would be in the playoffs, and therefore the Lakers need to go 5-1. Never mind the fact that he's wrong. I guess that would take 10 more seconds of research than he's willing to do.

LOL I was dying as he explained that
I can't help but laugh (and then cry) when I watch CP3 play and think about people being convinced that the league rigs games for the Lakers.
That went pretty much as expected.
This season has been such a disaster. I know im preaching to the choir but I just want this season to be over. It's like watching a car accident. I honestly have no idea if Dwight stays or goes and in all honesty if the Lakers expect to contend when Kobe retires with Dwight as the centerpiece they are kidding themselves. I just don't know what else to say but it is going to be a very very sad day when Kobe does indeed retire.
And the Warriors f**king lost... So that pretty much puts a wrap to this season.. Whatever we were gonna get swept in the playoffs regardless
And the Warriors f**king lost... So that pretty much puts a wrap to this season.. Whatever we were gonna get swept in the playoffs regardless

THE LAKERS ARE .5 GAMES BACK, lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:

THE LAKERS ARE .5 GAMES BACK, lol

It's true, but it doesn't look good. The jazz have less games to play, and easier opponents. The Lakers still have the hornets tomorrow, but then the warriors, the spurs, the rockets, and the blazers in portland. Very tough competition. I would be surprised if they get in. Ultimately it really doesn't matter because they have zero chance to win it all, but still very disappointing.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com