LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well that went just about as expected.

Minus the Kobe elbow thing...God damnit
Not a bad effort by the Lakers. Little chance of going into OKC and getting a W
OKC tied an NBA record with 2 turnovers tonight.

We were playing the NBA equivalent of a Prevent Defense. Waaaay too much respect for OKC in the half court.
I don't see Nash ever starting off a game that cold.

Antawn loves hitting 3's in situations that don't matter, but when he doesn't have a guy within 10 feet of him like last night when we need a crucial 3 he airballs?

And Dwight has to be seriously injured. He better be, otherwise I want him nowhere near this team moving forward. His defense was so soft, and he's airballing 5 foot hooks.

All in all, coulda been worse.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Antawn loves hitting 3's in situations that don't matter, but when he doesn't have a guy within 10 feet of him like last night when we need a crucial 3 he airballs?

And Dwight has to be seriously injured. He better be, otherwise I want him nowhere near this team moving forward. His defense was so soft, and he's airballing 5 foot hooks.

All in all, coulda been worse.

Speaking of Dwight...

Phil Jackson has become a trusted mentor to Dwight Howard.

"Phil, he texts me and he understands how it is to come off back surgery," Howard said. "He just said it takes a full year to recover, so you can't beat yourself up over the things that have happened this year."

Jackson recently told Sports Illustrated that Mike D'Antoni's system doesn't suit Howard's talents.

"Dwight just doesn't get any touches," Jackson said. "They've basically eliminated his assets."

He did the same thing a couple weeks ago. His FT's are off too. Meeks shot the technical FTs yesterday when Nash was on the court. Dude is slipping.

He did the same thing a couple weeks ago. His FT's are off too. Meeks shot the technical FTs yesterday when Nash was on the court. Dude is slipping.

Supposedly his back spasms have been giving him issues.
Lakers trying to get back to .500 against the pelicans at 5. If they can get this one and beat toronto in LA friday, we could actually have a winning record.
dantoni is such a dips**t. He leaves Kobe on the bench way too long. The team is dying on the offensive side of the court and he just keeps the same lineup out there to keep turning it over and throwing up bricks.
We're down 20 at half to the f**king Hornets...Dwight in foul trouble and the Hornets score 30 poins in 10 quick 2nd quarter minutes. GOD f**kING s**t DAMNIT WHAT THE FLYING

NO with 67 points at the half. They average 94 a game. lol

They just hit 100 with 9 minutes left in the game...
Originally posted by GameOver:

They just hit 100 with 9 minutes left in the game...

But it's a tie game
f**kin with my emotions and s**t
Old man Kobe with a nice little 42/12/7 game, and led a 20-0 run to win the game. WOW
Share 49ersWebzone