Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Smith threw an errant pass to lose the game WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED
Kobe's not f**king around anymore

Great play by Blake to end the game
Kobe Bryant doe smh
Originally posted by angelv05:
Kobe Bryant doe smh

He's been f**king unbelievable since the ASG.
After Kobe's dunk on Josh Smith, Andre Iguodala tweeted "I'm goin to Germany tomorrow"
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
After Kobe's dunk on Josh Smith, Andre Iguodala tweeted "I'm goin to Germany tomorrow"

LMAO

That dunk was so nasty. He's blowing by a lot of players right now and attempting to finish hard.
This is so fun to watch. Kobe is having a great time out there, he knows his time is almost up. If nothing else, the Lakers being on the verge of not making the playoffs all year has brought out every last bit of Kobe awesomeness he has left.
Kobe =

Should of been a foul too.
Once the Lakers make the playoffs - and they will...no one will want to face them in the Western Conference. Especially, the Spurs. They don't even have the speed edge like other teams in the West.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Once the Lakers make the playoffs - and they will...no one will want to face them in the Western Conference. Especially, the Spurs. They don't even have the speed edge like other teams in the West.

That remains to be our best chance if we do make the playoffs, to face the Spurs in the 1st round. In which case if we did, it would still be a s**t show since they are still a damn good team, I just think it would be a competitive enough s**t show to where we wouldn't be swept or just absolutely dominated in 4 or 5 games.

But that's still a ways away...we got to keep chugging forward, collect Ws and show improvement. OKC on Tuesday, that's scheduled to be painful to watch lol.
Got pretty lucky pulling this one off. Kobe looking like #8 out there.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com