There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Down 19-4 with 5:30 to go in the first. They look like a west coast team starting a game at 10 am.
Dwight just got tossed. He picked up a T earlier for b!tching, then just got a 2nd on a double T for getting tangled up with a toronto player. Lakers down 2 with under a minute to go in the half.
I swear if it wasn't for the Niners...
Thank God the Niners won so I can pay less attention to this piece of s**t team
with the niners winning I dont even curr about the lakers right now.
In all my years I've noticed that the Niners and the Lakers rarely both win on the same day. I'm not saying I wanted the Lakers to lose yesterday, but when they went down big early, I was ok with it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
In all my years I've noticed that the Niners and the Lakers rarely both win on the same day. I'm not saying I wanted the Lakers to lose yesterday, but when they went down big early, I was ok with it.

There's no cross relationship obviously, but there have been plenty of days when the Niners won and the Lakers won.
Originally posted by susweel:
with the niners winning I dont even curr about the lakers right now.

this. i feel bad for my other socal friends. all laker fans, but not many football fans. they got nothing right now lawlz
The Lakers have had lean times before...the bandwagoners left for Miami to go root for Shaq after 2004. Some of them came back when we got Pau in 2008, and a lot of them came back when we got Dwight.

They are jumping ship as we speak...many of them for Clipperland.

The life of the casual frontrunning bandwagoner is kind of funny.
Pau Gasol is the permanent sixth man:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225713/Pau_Gasol_To_Permanently_Come_Off_Bench_For_Lakers
I have no idea how this is a 4 point game, right now. It feels like the Lakers are down double digits.
Damn this team flat out blows
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Damn this team flat out blows

Warriors beat the Clips for the 3rd time today. Come on over Fred. Better future
Im done with Coach. You're telling me he can't create a system to fit 4 all stars. He keeps trying to squeeze our players into his b******t system that never resulted in anything. Hinrich was f**king with Nash all night with that same jerky and pathetic cross over away from the screen, our players fail to communicate on defense, get lost on back picks, fail to rotation properly on defense...GOD DAMN

The players lack aggression and passion but with that said, this is on coach. He has failed tremendously and the team is on the verge of needing to be blown up. DO NOT trade Pau for some D'Antoni pieces that won't do us any good. This is ridiculous YOUR SYSTEM SUCKS STOP TRYING TO FORCE OUR PLAYERS INTO IT AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING FOR THE TALENT YOU HAVE AROUND YOU

Oh and the best part is Pau's trade value is at an ALL TIME LOW WHAT THE FLYING f**k
This team is beyond difficult to watch
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com