LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**

The guys on sportscenter were talking about Bosh for Demarcus Cousins lol
f**king idiots
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for Pillbusta.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
f**king idiots

Would Cousins fit in defensively like Bosh has? Bosh might not have scored a ton but he moves well and covers a lot of ground defensively which is key in the Miami Heat defensive system. He was playing out of position after all most times
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jun 23, 2013 at 3:48 PM ]
f**king idiots

Demacus' dumb ass couldn't handle it in Miami as a city. He is too dumb and immature.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
f**king idiots

Demacus' dumb ass couldn't handle it in Miami as a city. He is too dumb and immature.

I don't really want Cousins. I'd rather keep Bosh. Way too temperamental. Now, if Lebron and Wade can keep him in check...then it's a great trade for Miami but that's a big IF.

The guy I want is Derrick Favors. Give me Derrick Favors and trade for another guy who can give 12-15 pts a night consistently and play solid defense.
f**king idiots

I dont think that is a good trade for either team. Cousins has more upside but more risk at the same time. I'd be surprised if Miami deals Bosh and breaks the big 3 up.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
f**king idiots

I dont think that is a good trade for either team. Cousins has more upside but more risk at the same time. I'd be surprised if Miami deals Bosh and breaks the big 3 up.

I think it's a decent chance they do break it up. If they don't find a Center to play next to Bosh...they should, IMHO. Bosh is playin' out of his position at both ends. Smart thing to do would be to trade him to get couple of young talented guys. Miami doesn't need a Center who can score 20 a game. They need someone who can get 10+ rebounds consistently and can protect the rim.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Another bought player.

Being bitter doesn't bring any chips. Aside from this Miami now has 3 to SAS 4 so the real franchise comment can't be serious. Every player is paid and everyone on Miami team took a PAYCUT!!! This team will most likely 3PEAT because they have the best player in the world by a large margin in uniform next season. Wow!! No one was crying when DAL, BOS, and LAL had payrolls in excess of $90 million dollars annually and Miami hasn't reached that plateau yet. And I remember the Spurs TANKING A SEASON while sitting David Robinson and most all of their starting lineup to get the number 1 overall pick in the draft to select Duncan. Because of this the NBA changed the rules and went to an NBA draft lottery system. A little tidbit of info for the people who proclaim such things as BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!

"When Robinson missed the first six weeks of the '97 season with a back injury, the Spurs staggered to a 3-15 start. He returned and immediately broke his left foot, inadvertently murdering their season"

"some mistakenly remember the Spurs tanking for a Duncan lottery ticket. Not entirely true! Injuries decimated them: Robinson, Chuck Person, Charles Smith and Sean Elliott missed a combined 264 games. They finished 20-62; only Boston and Vancouver did worse. Since the expansion Grizzlies were ineligible for the no. 1 pick, the Celtics had a 36.3 percent chance at getting Duncan. San Antonio? 21.4 percent."

Um, what did you say again...Spurs tanked? Did you know BOS had the best chance to get Tim in that lottery?
[ Edited by Joecool on Jun 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

WUT

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

WUT

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Greg Oden...come to Miami. Seriously...you wanna go play for the Pelicans? C'mon...don't be a fukin' dumbass.
This is the thing, even if Oden goes to Miami, can you even trust him to stay healthy? I mean it is VERY doubtful as he has played a grand total of 82 games since being drafted. Miami would have been MUCH better off getting Camby, but looks like that won't happen now.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Greg Oden...come to Miami. Seriously...you wanna go play for the Pelicans? C'mon...don't be a fukin' dumbass.

doubt he'll touch the court wherever he goes
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by 4ML:

doubt he'll touch the court wherever he goes

Sacramento. Championship
Share 49ersWebzone