**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**

Won't lose a game the rest of the way IMO
Originally posted by dobophile:

Your move, LeBron.

lollllll
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would be shocked if Miami doesnt win the title again. 21 in a row. WOW

Long ways to go still. They have to stay healthy. Last year Wade was struggling with knee issues and Bosh missed 12 games due to abdominal injury - I don't think they will win the title this year if that happens again.

As for the steak, they got a game at Boston on Monday and a trap game on Sunday in Toronto - If they get by those two, then they have a few games against subpar teams. Streak could go into late 20s.

I dont seee them losing for awhile. At San Antonio might be their toughest one although without Parker I dont see them matching up. If Miami stays focused they could challenge the all time record.
So far the Kings have been their closest loss lol

Go Kings
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I would be shocked if Miami doesnt win the title again. 21 in a row. WOW

Long ways to go still. They have to stay healthy. Last year Wade was struggling with knee issues and Bosh missed 12 games due to abdominal injury - I don't think they will win the title this year if that happens again.

As for the steak, they got a game at Boston on Monday and a trap game on Sunday in Toronto - If they get by those two, then they have a few games against subpar teams. Streak could go into late 20s.

I dont seee them losing for awhile. At San Antonio might be their toughest one although without Parker I dont see them matching up. If Miami stays focused they could challenge the all time record.

Focus has been the biggest issue for them - which is understandable after winning it all last year. I've seen every single game this season and they have had too many close games against poor teams - so I don't feel like they are a lock to win any game during the regular season. Heat has played down to their competition too many times this season. But, they have been better lately and fortunately some teams have been talking smack about the heat before the game - and that certainly helps.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
After down by 16...Toronto tied the game at 77 early in 4th and then Miami went on a 28-4 run till the starters were pulled off. Lol...typical Miami Heat game.

Off to Boston now...that's gonna be a really tough one to win. Boston has lost only 9 games at home all season.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Mar 17, 2013 at 12:11 PM ]
March 31st is the only game stopping the Heat from winning out easily. They'll beat the Celtics easily but the Spurs game will be worth watching for sure
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Boston up 31-19 after 1st and playing great.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
^^^

That was sick and Miami is now just down by 6 at half.
Look out below!!!
Jeff Green is on fire
Not looking good for the Heat right now. Just a poor defensive game for them
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I can't stand Chalmers! f**kin idiot
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron is f**king amazing! So many ways he can dominate the game! C'mon Miami...lets go!!!