There are 145 users in the forums

wooo

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
i think rubio ends up being better than lawson.

Well of course, that's what everyone thinks.

Fact is Lawson is maybe a top 5 PG in the NBA right now. Rubio is injury prone, doesn't have much of a offensive game let alone jumper and is a poor defender.

Drafted 4 years ago so this is the time to start showing what he has and he hasn't.

Ill take Lawson.

I would take Lawson as well.

Did we just agree on something?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Fact is Lawson is maybe a top 5 PG in the NBA right now. Rubio is injury prone, doesn't have much of a offensive game let alone jumper and is a poor defender.

Drafted 4 years ago so this is the time to start showing what he has and he hasn't.

Ill take Lawson.

I would take Lawson as well.

Did we just agree on something?

Once in a while you can get it right.

Ill take Lawson.
injury prone and a poor defender?

he got injured Once and was 2nd in the entire NBA in steals per game this year
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/steals/sort/avgSteals/year/2013/seasontype/2

He needs to improve his shot fa sho. Ty Lawson is the better PG right now just because he is a better scorer

Rubio plays good defense, can rebound and can pass with the best of him, his shot was getting better towards the end of the year

Mark Remme ‏@MarkRemme #Twolves' @rickyrubio9 hit on 44.4% (16-36) of his three-pt attempts over final 14 gms of the season.

Plus he is still only 22 years old
Flip Saunders as his replacement?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9236287/david-kahn-president-basketball-operations-minnesota-timberwolves-report

lol
Originally posted by valrod33:

Ill take Lawson.
injury prone and a poor defender?

he got injured Once and was 2nd in the entire NBA in steals per game this year
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/steals/sort/avgSteals/year/2013/seasontype/2

He needs to improve his shot fa sho. Ty Lawson is the better PG right now just because he is a better scorer

Rubio plays good defense, can rebound and can pass with the best of him, his shot was getting better towards the end of the year

Mark Remme ‏@MarkRemme #Twolves' @rickyrubio9 hit on 44.4% (16-36) of his three-pt attempts over final 14 gms of the season.

Plus he is still only 22 years old

No
No

I will stab you if I have to
No

Depends on what you're stabbing me with tho
No

Depends on what you're stabbing me with tho

Jon Krawczynski ‏@APkrawczynski Kahn to AP: "I've taken a lot of bullets for the team and will continue to do so. I'm happy to do it. That's what we're hired to do.

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops KAHN BLAMES THE SCOUTING SYSTEM

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops "By no means am I one to pass the buck… but I'm going to play hot potato with it right now."

Ill take Lawson.

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops 58s "Flynn was the number one point guard on the team's draft board." BUT YOU JUST TOOK A POINT GUARD

Lol f**kin Khan. Im glad the f**kwad is out, it doesnt matter who they bring in because they will automatically be better than him
Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops 58s "Flynn was the number one point guard on the team's draft board." BUT YOU JUST TOOK A POINT GUARD

Lol f**kin Khan. Im glad the f**kwad is out, it doesnt matter who they bring in because they will automatically be better than him

your new GM will acquire Monta Ellis to play in the backcourt with Rubio

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, i f**kin hate Monta

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, i f**kin hate Monta

he will succeed with Rubio as his point. Monta will become an all star with Minny.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Ill take Lawson.

Give me your 10
[ Edited by marshniners24 on May 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone