LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

wooo

Thanks for D Will. Career high 31 points very efficiently. Even hitting his 3s.... he is also bring excitement and energy to the team and fans. Dude got hops and likes to make highlights. Maybe he could jump too high for Minnesota.

Idiotic s**tty T Wolves couldn't figure out what to do with their #2 pick LOL. Love will be gone so you guys should have kept him, but thanks we'll take him. Downhill for this s**tty franchise and I'm very happy about that. KINGS>>>>>T-Cats
Originally posted by sacniner:
Thanks for D Will. Career high 31 points very efficiently. Even hitting his 3s.... he is also bring excitement and energy to the team and fans. Dude got hops and likes to make highlights. Maybe he could jump too high for Minnesota.

Idiotic s**tty T Wolves couldn't figure out what to do with their #2 pick LOL. Love will be gone so you guys should have kept him, but thanks we'll take him. Downhill for this s**tty franchise and I'm very happy about that. KINGS>>>>>T-Cats

THe guy who drafted him is gone and he is putting up the exact same numbers he did his second year so far with you guys, not impressed
Originally posted by valrod33:
THe guy who drafted him is gone and he is putting up the exact same numbers he did his second year so far with you guys, not impressed

Small sample size so far... Honestly, I have my doubts about him being a consistent scorer. His shot is very erratic. He is good using his athleticsm close to the rim and hustling. Maybe his midrange is decent but he needs to lay off the 3s. He hit a few last night, but I don't think that will be a consistent thing. I do like the energy he brings. The team and crowd have fed off of it thus far. Wouldn't mind seeing him crash the boards better also.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Small sample size so far... Honestly, I have my doubts about him being a consistent scorer. His shot is very erratic. He is good using his athleticsm close to the rim and hustling. Maybe his midrange is decent but he needs to lay off the 3s. He hit a few last night, but I don't think that will be a consistent thing. I do like the energy he brings. The team and crowd have fed off of it thus far. Wouldn't mind seeing him crash the boards better also.

IMO Wolves were too quick to give up on him. Or maybe it was something behind the scenes that forced their hand.
[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 10, 2013 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

IMO Wolves were too quick to give up on him. Or maybe it was something behind the scenes that forced their hand.
nowhere to play him, he needed a 2nd chance somewhere else, good for him if he succeeds
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

nowhere to play him, he needed a 2nd chance somewhere else, good for him if he succeeds

I don't think the talent on the Wolves roster has reached that level. He's a talented young player...IMO they should have done a better job of giving him consistent minutes.
LOL THE WOLVES LOL WHAT A PIECE OF s**t FRANCHISE LOL
Now the T'Wolves need to trade K-Love to the Kings so sac can have a Gay Love Cousins frontcourt.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Now the T'Wolves need to trade K-Love to the Kings so sac can have a Gay Love Cousins frontcourt.

Hilarious joke braj
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Love me some Rubios

Love me some Rubios
BOSS
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dude...Val - you should be pretty excited about the win over the Blazers. Very impressive. That is the kind of win you guys needed. Hopefully, it will lead to more positive results.
Couldn't handle Swaggy P

Share 49ersWebzone