There are 203 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official I hate Kevin Love thread

LOL @ Barea being one of the first to get the warning for flopping.
Originally posted by jrg:

you cant stop our white power
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by jrg:

you cant stop our white power

If the T-Wolves were any whiter, jrg would jump on the bandwagon.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by jrg:

you cant stop our white power
told you
Budinger FTW. 4 and 1.


Roy left the game with a sore knee.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Budinger FTW. 4 and 1.


Roy left the game with a sore knee.

You know what that means.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Budinger FTW. 4 and 1.


Roy left the game with a sore knee.

You know what that means.
Time to inject him with steroids
Mark Remme ‏@MarkRemme #Twolves coach Rick Adelman confirmed team has agreed to terms w/ Josh Howard pending a team physical. Hopes will play spot minutes Friday.

Championship
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Mark Remme ‏@MarkRemme #Twolves coach Rick Adelman confirmed team has agreed to terms w/ Josh Howard pending a team physical. Hopes will play spot minutes Friday.

Championship

not white. no championship.
Warriors vs. Wolves today. Our hybrid black/white players will whoop on your white players.
  • Morsh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Warriors vs. Wolves today. Our hybrid black/white players will whoop on your white players.

Who cares? Sacramento Kings 4 Life
Originally posted by Morsh:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Warriors vs. Wolves today. Our hybrid black/white players will whoop on your white players.

Who cares? Sacramento Kings 4 Life

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Warriors vs. Wolves today. Our hybrid black/white players will whoop on your white players.

Man we have so many injuries right now. I dont know what to expect from this team