There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official I hate Kevin Love thread

Now the T'Wolves need to trade K-Love to the Kings so sac can have a Gay Love Cousins frontcourt.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Now the T'Wolves need to trade K-Love to the Kings so sac can have a Gay Love Cousins frontcourt.

Hilarious joke braj
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Love me some Rubios
Originally posted by 4ML:

Love me some Rubios
BOSS
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Dude...Val - you should be pretty excited about the win over the Blazers. Very impressive. That is the kind of win you guys needed. Hopefully, it will lead to more positive results.
Couldn't handle Swaggy P
Corey brewer is so terrible. You guys should trade for Luol Deng
You guys are so f**king garbage. Literally the worst franchise in all of sports. The wnba is more watchable than your piece of s**t franchise
Originally posted by marshniners24:
You guys are so f**king garbage. Literally the worst franchise in all of sports. The wnba is more watchable than your piece of s**t franchise
Lol. You obviously havent heard of the Kings. Lol
Shiiiit. f**k the wolves. Get off this embarrassing bandwagon Val. I don't even wanna brag about the win cause this s**t is easy work. s**tty, irrelavant team, ugly garbage fans, pasty team, s**tty weather, K Love is leaving, incompetent franchise. f**k the wolves. Kings got in that ass in Minnesota. Taking the wolves women and slapping them in the face. I'll be back tomorrow to talk more s**t
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rick Adelman retired today. Great, new coach again. Thanks Roger Goodell