There are 161 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
35-0 run against our scrubs. Never seen anything like it on any level.
Woohoo Pre-Season Champs!!!

Even if Biedrins
Originally posted by crzy:
Just quickly looking at the box score:

Andris Biedrins 11 minutes in a preseason game against scrubs, 0 points, 0 rebounds, 4 fouls.

Beastin'
lakers still have no bench?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:

no they just dont curr
mark singletary (ours not the lakers) was probably taking this game hella seriously

Andris Biedrins 11 minutes in a preseason game against scrubs, 0 points, 0 rebounds, 4 fouls.

Not only does he suck, he showed little commitment to the team by not working out with the other players during the off season. Nothing is going to change with this guy.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Not only does he suck, he showed little commitment to the team by not working out with the other players during the off season. Nothing is going to change with this guy.

WHY DIDNT WE UES THE AMNESTY CLAUSE ON HIM

Beidrins had "use me use me" written all over him.

sorry i keep bringing it up..but whenever someone brings up Beidrins and him having no commitment i cant help but think about not using the amnesty clause on him
Originally posted by schmons:

We went DEEP into our bench in the 2nd half. The 2nd half started with Chris Duhon, Devin Ebanks (at SG), Antawn Jamison (at SF ), Jordan Hill, and the incomparable Greg Somogyi, and then got worse from there.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Festus Ezeli has already passed Biedrins on the depth chart

I don't think Biedrins will play much all year.

Only player I've ever seen that so blatantly stopped giving a crap was Vince Carter when he wanted to get traded from Toronto. And that only lasted for a month or so. Honestly, I'd eat the money and cut him. Having a guy with that attitude around can't be good for a locker room.

EDIT: Actually, I'd tell him to just go home and pay him, and make him change his name to Andris Biedrins' Expiring Contract this summer.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Only player I've ever seen that so blatantly stopped giving a crap was Vince Carter when he wanted to get traded from Toronto. And that only lasted for a month or so. Honestly, I'd eat the money and cut him. Having a guy with that attitude around can't be good for a locker room.

EDIT: Actually, I'd tell him to just go home and pay him, and make him change his name to Andris Biedrins' Expiring Contract this summer.

Luckily the NBA gave the Warriors a way out of a contract like that in the last CBA with the amnesty...

....oh wait

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
By the way, Andris Biedrins has 2 years left on his contract, because he won't opt out of his player option. We get to enjoy his services until 2014.
By the way, Andris Biedrins has 2 years left on his contract, because he won't opt out of his player option. We get to enjoy his services until 2014.

Right, but starting next summer, he'll be valuable as an expiring contract.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
There's nothing that infuriates me more than wasted natural talent, in athletics and in the real world.

And for years, Eddy Curry was the ultimate representation of wasted talent in the NBA. But even Eddy f**king Curry is now at least in shape.

That means that Andris Biedrins holds the current title for the laziest, least driven, most useless player in the NBA.

Congratulations you motherf**king &*&*&&*&*$&#

[ Edited by crzy on Oct 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM ]
There's nothing that infuriates me more than wasted natural talent, in athletics and in the real world.

And for years, Eddy Curry was the ultimate representation of wasted talent in the NBA. But even Eddy f**king Curry is now at least in shape.

That means that Andris Biedrins holds the current title for the laziest, least driven, most useless player in the NBA.

Congratulations you motherf**king &*&*&&*&*$&#

thats eddie?! He looked 500 lbs last season.
Eddy Curry just improved his ranking from 500 to 498 with his recent weight loss.
Share 49ersWebzone