There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

im so excited about Harrison's development. Marcus Thompson was talking about how good he could be as a stretch 4 being as explosive as he is. not to mention he's getting bigger and stronger.
https
did you guys know Toney Douglas is the brother of Harry Douglas, the wr on the falcons
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
im so excited about Harrison's development. Marcus Thompson was talking about how good he could be as a stretch 4 being as explosive as he is. not to mention he's getting bigger and stronger.

trade Iggy
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
did you guys know Toney Douglas is the brother of Harry Douglas, the wr on the falcons

No idea! That's cool
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,103
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
did you guys know Toney Douglas is the brother of Harry Douglas, the wr on the falcons


Really, didn't know that. Good get, Inconvenient.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Really, didn't know that. Good get, Inconvenient.

ya they interviewed him on 957 the game and Greg papa mentioned it
1)curry
2)thompson
3)iggy
4)barnes
5)bogut
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
1)curry
2)thompson
3)iggy
4)barnes
5)bogut

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
did you guys know Toney Douglas is the brother of Harry Douglas, the wr on the falcons

I had no idea. They look very much a like now that you mention it.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
1)curry
2)thompson
3)iggy
4)barnes
5)bogut


stretch 4 kinda like lebron he is 6ft 9 , and warriors run a fast pace offense
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
1)curry
2)thompson
3)iggy
4)barnes
5)bogut


If Barnes can increase his scoring rate....

1 -- Curry
2 -- Iguodala
3 -- Barnes
4 -- Lee
5 -- Bogut

6th man -- Thompson
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
1)curry
2)thompson
3)iggy
4)barnes
5)bogut


If Barnes can increase his scoring rate....

1 -- Curry
2 -- Iguodala
3 -- Barnes
4 -- Lee
5 -- Bogut

6th man -- Thompson

that was my proposed starting lineup after we signed Iggy. i like the idea of having Barnes and Iggy on the floor together. that's a lot of length and both are very physical.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

ups!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

ups!

Barnes is a total boss!
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com