LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by crzy:

crzy!! we've been wondering where you've been.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by crzy:

crzy!! we've been wondering where you've been.

this
post moar!
Those white front court players never learn
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/07/29/barnes-bulks-up-for-small-ball/?cid=nba_12_twitter_L
Originally posted by Hopper:
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/07/29/barnes-bulks-up-for-small-ball/?cid=nba_12_twitter_L

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Hopper:

i definitely noticed that during the practices and scrimmages for Team USA. this is exactly what i was hoping for when we drafted him. i remember they were talking about how he was listed at 220-230 at UNC, but he was actually only 210-215. hope it's not HGH
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Barnes is a bad man.
barnes has become my 2nd favorite warrior. i can see that #1 high school recruit hype finally coming around
he's ready to fly
Happy 50th Birthday, Chris Mullin!

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Happy 50th Birthday, Chris Mullin!

peep the Flights Shoe Game on Mully

Hey guys should we consider trading for Greg Monroe for Klay or Barnes. I heard Pistons are overloaded with Big Man ever since the Josh Smith signing and they expect Monroe could be a possible trade bait. I heard the Pistons are looking for Wing players we could trade Barnes or Klay. I prefer to trade Klay. The only reason why I suggested this is because Bogut would be a free agent at the end of the season and his health is always questionable.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Hey guys should we consider trading for Greg Monroe for Klay or Barnes. I heard Pistons are overloaded with Big Man ever since the Josh Smith signing and they expect Monroe could be a possible trade bait. I heard the Pistons are looking for Wing players we could trade Barnes or Klay. I prefer to trade Klay. The only reason why I suggested this is because Bogut would be a free agent at the end of the season and his health is always questionable.

It's probably going to take Barnes or Klay PLUS fillers to get Monroe. I don't know why the Pisstons got Smith when their front court was pretty impressive. I guess dummies gon' dumb.

But a front court of Lee and Monroe defensively would be
Originally posted by nothing03:

no i wouldn't do that at all. Barnes has potential to be a real difference maker, especially now that he's getting bigger playing the 3 and stretch 4. we've already got a good rotation with the bigs with Lee, Speights, Draymond, Bogut, and O'neal. Monroe is basically a taller, younger David Lee.
PASS ON MONROE

Unless we can trade without giving up Steph, Klay, or Barnes
Originally posted by YungAce:
PASS ON MONROE

Unless we can trade without giving up Steph, Klay, or Barnes

would rather trade for Drummond than Monroe.
Share 49ersWebzone