There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

according to Woj, warriors could be a possibility for Mike Miller.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
I like the new summer league tourney idea.... makes things interesting
Originally posted by SF69ers:

If he comes cheap I would like Mike Miller. He would be a nice backup to Klay at the SG and give the team another great shooter.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 11m Oklahoma City has emerged as a frontrunner to sign free agent Mike Miller, league sources tell Y! Sports.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

If he comes cheap I would like Mike Miller. He would be a nice backup to Klay at the SG and give the team another great shooter.

agreed, but he'd have to take the minimum. word is, Oklahoma City is willing to pay more.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
When is the schedule released

agreed, but he'd have to take the minimum. word is, Oklahoma City is willing to pay more.

Since he got amnestied, he still collects a pay check from the Heat. He might be more open to taking the minimum, though I would still expect OKC to land him.
bazemore killing it
Originally posted by schmons:
bazemore killing it

Bazemore is going to be in the rotation this year. Gonna miss his sideline antics, but I have a feeling he'll be even more entertaining on the court.
#at=19
That was nasty

He plays ferociously

shucks....was hoping to use his gif more:

Bazemore still ballin'. He's too good to ride the bench this year.
Steph knows how to golf too! Shot a 70 in the Celebrity golf tourney in Tahoe to take the lead going into Sunday. I've played Edgewood and 5 birdies and a 70 is a hell of a score. I had no idea he was such a good golfer.
Steph knows how to golf too! Shot a 70 in the Celebrity golf tourney in Tahoe to take the lead going into Sunday. I've played Edgewood and 5 birdies and a 70 is a hell of a score. I had no idea he was such a good golfer.

Anything anyone can do, Steph can do better
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com