There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

so how about that poor shooting performance from the dubs on Saturday. still can't believe we won lol
Originally posted by SF69ers:
so how about that poor shooting performance from the dubs on Saturday. still can't believe we won lol

It's okay Mclemore went 4/23
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
so how about that poor shooting performance from the dubs on Saturday. still can't believe we won lol

It's okay Mclemore went 4/23

championships
Did you guys see Iggy taking shots at the Kings new GM PDA
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Did you guys see Iggy taking shots at the Kings new GM PDA

lol yea. Iggy already becoming one of my favorite warriors
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,578
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Did you guys see Iggy taking shots at the Kings new GM PDA

lol yea. Iggy already becoming one of my favorite warriors

what was said? link?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Did you guys see Iggy taking shots at the Kings new GM PDA

lol yea. Iggy already becoming one of my favorite warriors

what was said? link?

on his twitter. called out Kings GM and basically called him one of the despicable me characters lol
can't wait to watch some hoops later.. missed the 1st game
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
can't wait to watch some hoops later.. missed the 1st game

you didn't miss much
undefeated in summer league....where Bazemore and Draymond are our biggest contributors lol
We may never lose!

I haven't had the chance to catch any games thus far. Who else is looking good? Nedovic debut yet?
Originally posted by YungAce:
We may never lose!

I haven't had the chance to catch any games thus far. Who else is looking good? Nedovic debut yet?

Needab***h might be out till training camp.

Bazemore has looked pretty good. still a little reckless with the ball, but he's long and plays good defense.
official

Looked like Kevin Hart for a second
I thought they traded for MKG for a sec
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com