Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Take chuck Hayes plz

Also lol yungace Barnes would guard durant not klay
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jul 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM ]
I don't think Barnes will start doe
Originally posted by YungAce:

Yea but in a series it doesn't matter the normal starters you'd want best matchups. Klay 6th man
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Yea but in a series it doesn't matter the normal starters you'd want best matchups. Klay 6th man

Klay off the bench scoring so smoov and silky
Did we sign anybody today?
"He has never been offered in trades. Never. Not once was it discussed on our end to consider him for anybody." - Joe Lacob on David Lee
When is Iggy's PC? any link?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
When can I get my Nedovic jersey
Originally posted by SF69ers:
"He has never been offered in trades. Never. Not once was it discussed on our end to consider him for anybody." - Joe Lacob on David Lee

That's what all NBA teams say about every player. Who cares. Got to do whats best for the team. If you can get Dwight by making a deal that involves Lee, do it.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
When is Iggy's PC? any link?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/page/csnbayareacom-live
Originally posted by sacniner:

That's what all NBA teams say about every player. Who cares. Got to do whats best for the team. If you can get Dwight by making a deal that involves Lee, do it.

but a howard/lee frontcourt would be NASTY!!!
Barnes have known Iggy since he was in HS and he didn't even know who Iggy was lol
Barnes have known Iggy since he was in HS and he didn't even know who Iggy was lol

Lolwut

Lolwut

foreal. Iggy pretended to be an agent, and Barnes believed him. #potato
Iggy has been wanting to go to GS for years. always liked the young roster. likes the silicon valley and opportunities to do business. always wanted Mark Jackson as a coach.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com