There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Can't wait to see the plays where Iggy drives and kicks. Slash in, pass out, splash in!
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Can't wait to see the plays where Iggy drives and kicks. Slash in, pass out, splash in!

Seems like Douglas is pretty good at that as well. With our perimeter shooters, having a drive and dish guy could be deadly.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Nemanja Nedovic ‏@nedovic16241m
Officially a Warrior!

This team looks legit. Just pray for good health.
Just saw the Douglas signing. Great pickup. First off, great teammate. Even when he wasn't playing, he was into the game, coaching Isaiah Thomas, pumping guys up, etc.

Defensively, he's a beast. Loves to get after it. Athletic with great instincts on the ball.

Where he got into trouble was if he had to handle the ball a lot. Dribbles into trouble often and gets loose with the handle. Solid spot up shooter. Not close to Jack offensively, but should be fine for the 10-15 minutes he plays and could play next to Curry in some cases.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Just saw the Douglas signing. Great pickup. First off, great teammate. Even when he wasn't playing, he was into the game, coaching Isaiah Thomas, pumping guys up, etc.

Defensively, he's a beast. Loves to get after it. Athletic with great instincts on the ball.

Where he got into trouble was if he had to handle the ball a lot. Dribbles into trouble often and gets loose with the handle. Solid spot up shooter. Not close to Jack offensively, but should be fine for the 10-15 minutes he plays and could play next to Curry in some cases.

I agree. I love the signing because of his defensive ability. He seems like more of a combo guard. He won't have to handle the ball with Steph and Iggy toting the rock for most of the game. He just needs to hit his open jumpers and bring defensive energy.
O'neal signed too!!!
for a change, i feel optimistic about the upcoming season.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 611
I think we might have a chance of the playoff next year!
Respect SacRock
Originally posted by Dapro:
I think we might have a chance of the playoff next year!

please, no repeat of '07-'08.....40+ wins, pipped at the post by deep western conf.....
the roster does look a lot better, no doubt, but i truly hope the loss of Malone doesn't make a huge impact.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
the roster does look a lot better, no doubt, but i truly hope the loss of Malone doesn't make a huge impact.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
the roster does look a lot better, no doubt, but i truly hope the loss of Malone doesn't make a huge impact.


DMC will fck up Malone's season debut as HC
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
the roster does look a lot better, no doubt, but i truly hope the loss of Malone doesn't make a huge impact.


DMC will fck up Malone's season debut as HC

No doubt bruh
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com