LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick1m
Regarding Andre Iguodala situation, he wants to play for Warriors & has already had deep talks to go there. Need space or S&T though.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
best center in the league

please, please tell me who's better?
M. Gasol, B.Lopez, Duncan (#1) --- all better than DH

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL *breathes* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
f**k please dont give him a max contract
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick1m
Regarding Andre Iguodala situation, he wants to play for Warriors & has already had deep talks to go there. Need space or S&T though.

They've been trying to get Iggy for a few years.
went from dwight howard

to blowing it all on andre iguodala

fml wtf warriors
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Who would get benched if Andre went to gs?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
went from dwight howard

to blowing it all on andre iguodala

fml wtf warriors

Wait until you hear about Pastor Jackson's small ball plans.
I think I'd pull the trigger on Iggy if all else fails. In no way will he be a useless player like our expirings or Corey Maggette.

At the very least and worst case scenario, our 2k14 team will be awesome (since Iggy is unstoppable)

Edit: No way would I want to trade all of our expirings away along with future picks for him though
[ Edited by YungAce on Jul 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
Who would get benched if Andre went to gs?

Sixth man I'm guessing. Klay doe's scoring off the bench would be nice if Jack doesn't resign though.
[ Edited by YungAce on Jul 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM ]
id rather clear the cap space with beans and jefferson only

resign jack and solid reserves than blowing it all on iggy.

I think if we get Iggy, I hope we send Klay out to the Lakers in the sign and trade. But Iggy and Barnes are similiar, yet Barnes has a chance to be better. But this makes me VERY worrisome that Barnes is the one to go and blossom in LA and we have to face him 4 times a year.
WojYahooNBA Golden State has reached agreement with Utah on a trade to unload salary, league sources tell Y! Sports.
I think you guys are better off putting your money else where than signing Iggy. Where would he play? If you sign him though I'd gladly take Barnes off your hands.

Barnes
Bogut
Beans
Rjeff

For Isaiah thomas(makes like $5 a year) and a second then you can sign Howard

Curry
Klay
Iggy
Dlee
Dhow

Championship
WojYahooNBA Golden State has reached agreement with Utah on a trade to unload salary, league sources tell Y! Sports.

s**t just got real
Originally posted by YungAce:

s**t just got real

Share 49ersWebzone