There are 148 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
i don't know why you guys want that cancer Howard. you already have a top 5 starting lineup. Trading young talent like Barnes or Klay is stupid for an emotional little girl like Dwight.

I don't want heem unless we keep klay doe and barnes
Originally posted by teeohh:
i don't know why you guys want that cancer Howard. you already have a top 5 starting lineup. Trading young talent like Barnes or Klay is stupid for an emotional little girl like Dwight.

I don't want heem unless we keep klay doe and barnes

that diva barely did anything for the Lakers. He isn't a winner, just mentally weak.
First up to bat: Trade talks between Utah and the Dubs for Bogut.
Still see the Dubs being able to unload Biedrins and RJ w/a package of picks.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritchie:
First up to bat: Trade talks between Utah and the Dubs for Bogut.
Still see the Dubs being able to unload Biedrins and RJ w/a package of picks.

This on twitter?
This on twitter?

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2m Just added to ESPN's latest Dwight story: Sources say Warriors and Jazz have opened talks on trade that would send Andrew Bogut to Jazz

ESPNSteinLine Jazz have expressed strongest interest to date in Bogut, sources say. No surprise after Al Jefferson's departure and Bogut's college ties
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jul 5, 2013 at 7:56 AM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This on twitter?

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2m Just added to ESPN's latest Dwight story: Sources say Warriors and Jazz have opened talks on trade that would send Andrew Bogut to Jazz

ESPNSteinLine Jazz have expressed strongest interest to date in Bogut, sources say. No surprise after Al Jefferson's departure and Bogut's college ties

ahh yes leave the stupid lakers out of it all together!
who's got leverage now?
[ Edited by schmons on Jul 5, 2013 at 8:14 AM ]
Originally posted by schmons:
This on twitter?

ahh yes leave the stupid lakers out of it all together!
who's got leverage now?

Honestly, If the Lakers say Hey! Let's do a sign and trade now. I offer what we are trying to get rid over. Bogut, Jefferson or Biedrins and a pick. Screw you LA, you messed up.

Cuz he's the best center in basketball? He's immature and corny...but dude is a game-changer.

Risk worth taking
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I don't think he chooses dubs
• CBSSports.com: "League sources tell CBSSports.com that Golden State has offered the likes of Andrew Bogut, Andris Biedrins and Richard Jefferson to the Hawks, Cavaliers and Jazz. … One person briefed on Golden State's cap-clearing efforts told CBSSports.com that the team is intent on clearing room regardless of Howard's decision. If Howard says no to Golden State, the Warriors are expected to use the room — if successful in moving contracts — to chase another max-level free agent such as Denver forward Andre Iguodala, the person said."

f**k no to giving iguodala a max contract
Better not sign Andre igudala
Mark Heisler @MarkHeisler
Source: #Warriors are expected to get #D12's max slot by packaging expiring deals w/No. 1 picks... If that's all Dwight needs, he's theirs.

8:49 AM - 5 Jul 2013
• CBSSports.com: "League sources tell CBSSports.com that Golden State has offered the likes of Andrew Bogut, Andris Biedrins and Richard Jefferson to the Hawks, Cavaliers and Jazz. … One person briefed on Golden State's cap-clearing efforts told CBSSports.com that the team is intent on clearing room regardless of Howard's decision. If Howard says no to Golden State, the Warriors are expected to use the room — if successful in moving contracts — to chase another max-level free agent such as Denver forward Andre Iguodala, the person said."

Pass on Iggy on a max contract
Mark Heisler @MarkHeisler
Source: #Warriors are expected to get #D12's max slot by packaging expiring deals w/No. 1 picks... If that's all Dwight needs, he's theirs.

8:49 AM - 5 Jul 2013

Share 49ersWebzone