There are 264 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I just hope we don't f**k up
I dont want us to give up assets when trading the expiring contracts and then Dwight not sign with us lol

I read that we'd be able to cancel the deals if Dwight changes his mind
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
this is getting interesting.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I just hope we don't f**k up
I dont want us to give up assets when trading the expiring contracts and then Dwight not sign with us lol

I read that we'd be able to cancel the deals if Dwight changes his mind

Oh, so it'd technically be like a 4 team trade then?
Those deals would be included in the sign and trade, I guess?
I bet the Warriors won't stop being aggressive if they don't get Dwight
Watch them go after Aldridge or someone else lol
I think the Warriors could pull it off if they were willing to part with 2014 & 2016 1st rounders, I think this would be worth the gamble given I believe neither one would be a premium lottery 1st rounder.

Of course this means not having to take back Steve Nash's salary or part with Klay Thompson and Harrison Barnes

The best part about being able to do this through other teams is the Lakers will still be on the hook for Steve Nash beyond next season and they already traded 2 future 1st rounders so we wouldn't be giving the Lakers any 1st rounders.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
I like the new ownership. Go after all the best if possible! haha make it more interesting to follow.

Iggy?
Originally posted by Dapro:
I like the new ownership. Go after all the best if possible! haha make it more interesting to follow.

not gonna lie I'm anti-Dwight Howard but this is fun

Iggy?

maybe, I remember reading there's mutual interest
but I kinda hope not, it'd have to be a sign and trade and I'd rather have Klay and Barnes over him

Aldridge though...
maybe, I remember reading there's mutual interest
but I kinda hope not, it'd have to be a sign and trade and I'd rather have Klay and Barnes over him

Aldridge though...

Aldridge would be the best case scenario but I wouldn't be opposed to a deal for Iggy that didn't involve Barnes and Klay.

Aldridge would be the best case scenario but I wouldn't be opposed to a deal for Iggy that didn't involve Barnes and Klay.

It's funny that were talking about Dwight, Aldridge, or Iggy possibly coming here lol. A couple years ago we wouldn't even think about it
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
The warriors is turning to what the niners are now. Its a place to be!

Curry = Kaep
Monta = Alex

Jim Harbaugh effect

It's funny that were talking about Dwight, Aldridge, or Iggy possibly coming here lol. A couple years ago we wouldn't even think about it

I used to be excited for C- graded free agents. s**t, I thought Lou Amundson was a great signing
Share 49ersWebzone