LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
ruh roh

Andrew Bogut ‏@andrewbogut51m
Playing poker but your cards are facing me.......

what's he going to do, move to turkey?

Edit: Andrew Bogut ‏@andrewbogut5
Wow, you can't even play poker anymore without ppl jumping to conclusions. Nevertheless, I like it!!! Carry on. #context #twitter

Originally posted by ads_2006:
reports are that howard wants jose calderon on whatever team he plays with

they'll trade curry for sure

I'm almost positive that doesn't apply to us.
[ Edited by YungAce on Jul 4, 2013 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
ruh roh

Andrew Bogut ‏@andrewbogut51m
Playing poker but your cards are facing me.......

what's he going to do, move to turkey?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
reports are that howard wants jose calderon on whatever team he plays with

they'll trade curry for sure

I'm almost positive that doesn't apply to us.

lol ads is b******tting
lol ads is b******tting

i knew the second part was b******t but what about the first? i see them linked together in lakers rumors. calderon/pau/howard rumors
i knew the second part was b******t but what about the first? i see them linked together in lakers rumors. calderon/pau/howard rumors

really?
why would he wanna play with Calderon out of all people lol

really?
why would he wanna play with Calderon out of all people lol

iono. maybe that's b******t too lol

i've read that interest is mutual and that calderon also wants to play with pau
I've seen reports on the first,

As for trading curry, that was b******t......hopefully
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
damn that would be cray

At what expense.... I would hate to lose Barnes. Klay I'"m ok with losing. But we need to get rid of 3 of the following 4,

David Lee at 13.2 Mil
Bogut at 14 Mil
Biedrins at 9 Mil
Jefferson at 11 Mil

That Jackson and Amensty are really biting us in the ass.

I wonder if we could send picks and Klay with Bogut Beans and Jeff to say the Cavs for Dion Waiters or something. Klay would do well next to Kyrie to be honest. Plus it doesnt mess up next year for Lebron, It actually helps.

Tell me about it. My only complaint about Lacob is how careless he was with with amnesty clause.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jul 4, 2013 at 10:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
Tell me about it. My only complaint about Lacob is how careless he was with with amnesty clause.

Everybody knew the Clippers were going to match DeAndre Jordan's deal.. So stupid
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Hmmm Warriors trying to clear cap space is on espn. They really going hard after howard or bs coming from howard camp?

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine16m
Three rival execs told ESPN tonight they think that Warriors ARE capable of trading Bogut, Jefferson and Biedrins if LA won't sign-and-trade

Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey12h
From what I'm told, should Howard decide on GST, & LA is unwilling 2 sign-trade, it has teams willing 2 assume salaries of AB, Biedrins & RJ

Uh....anyone else hoping the Lakers won't sign and trade?
If we can dumb Bogut, Beidrins, and Jefferson and sign Dwight without losing Klay or Barnes, why would we even consider a sign and trade?
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 4, 2013 at 10:38 PM ]

Uh....anyone else hoping the Lakers won't sign and trade?
If we can dumb Bogut, Beidrins, and Jefferson and sign Dwight without losing Klay or Barnes, why would we even consider a sign and trade?

Yeah, WTF lol
Yeah, WTF lol

I asked Marcus Thompson why would the warriors want to do a sign and trade rather than just signing Dwight, he just responded with "more flexibility"

oh, then he tweeted this

Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe1m
If warriors get under cap to sign Howard, that's it. Rest is minimum players to fill out roster and trades

I guess he meant more flexibility after getting dwight..Guess that's true. We wont be able to resign Jack or anyone after, but he said "If Dwight choses GSW and Lakers agree to sign and trade, Warriors can re-sign Jack and still have mini mid-level."

I like Marcus Thompson because he actually responds when I tweet him
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 4, 2013 at 10:45 PM ]
If we could get Howard without having to give up Barnes or Klay (or Lee or Curry obviously) I would change from being a casual Warriors fan into a hard core Warriors fan. Guess you could call me a band-wagoner that's fine. I've never been a big basketball guy but that may just change.
Curry/Nedovic
Klay/Rush/Bazemore
Barnes/Green
Lee/____(Amundson or Jeff Adrien again? lol)
Howard/Ezeli

I have a feeling Lee would be dealt along with another expiring but that roster doesn't look to shabby.
I just hope we don't f**k up
I dont want us to give up assets when trading the expiring contracts and then Dwight not sign with us lol
Share 49ersWebzone