LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
And I'm pretty sure we could've just bought the spurs first round pick that we used on Ezeli instead of taking Jefferson's contract.

We'd have so much cap space :(

Forgot about that... Even worse
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
ESPNSteinLine: First surprise of week on Dwight front: Sources say Golden State made real impression on Howard in their meeting and have become a factor

Unless D12 really wants to be in Texas, I honestly feel like the Dubs give him the best chance to make it to the finals.

No income tax right? Dude has got 5 baby mamas supposedly

i heard it was 6 baby mamas and 8 kids altogether

Thought he was a devout Christian?

exactly why i mentioned some folks on the radio calling in saying he was a hypocrite and how they didn't want him in a dubs uniform lol

Well, clearly the only rhythm he has is the one the Pope allows him to have...and with 8 kids, he apparently has none
Originally posted by ninerdemonsjotoplasm:
Well, clearly the only rhythm he has is the one the Pope allows him to have...and with 8 kids, he apparently has none

lol at your handle. who are you?
Quick question:

Is it really bad if we give in to trading Klay as part of a D12 trade? Most of his contribution came from the 3-point line, and we are getting Rush back this season. Will Klay's productivity be that sorely missed w/Curry and Rush playing the 1-2? As much as I dislike D12's attitude, he is very talented and would probably make the ultimate pick-and-roll duo w/Curry

Only two I'd hold off trading are Curry (obviously...) and Barnes (Not only a possible All-Star, but has the "game changer" potential few players have) for Dwight.

Crazy49er1313

I lost a bet w/Niner_Demon on a boxing match. Moral of the story: NEVER bet against Lucas Mattyssee
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by YungAce:
That amnesty just f**ked everything up...

We wouldn't be discussing trade scenarios. We would just be waiting on July 10th for his word and if that didn't work out, sign Iggy or wait for next free agency

And I'm pretty sure we could've just bought the spurs first round pick that we used on Ezeli instead of taking Jefferson's contract.

We'd have so much cap space :(

So true.

Crazy49er1313

I lost a bet w/Niner_Demon on a boxing match. Moral of the story: NEVER bet against Lucas Mattyssee

haha nice
looks like Landry to the Clipps is almost a done deal
looks like Landry to the Clipps is almost a done deal

clippers have a pretty good bench on paper
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope we make a trade for Howard...........When was the last time we had a franchise top 5 player.......Rick Barry?

Originally posted by jimrat:
I hope we make a trade for Howard...........When was the last time we had a franchise top 5 player.......Rick Barry?

Brian Cardinal
Richard Jefferson

Bimbo Coles.

Victor Alexander

Chris Mills
Share 49ersWebzone