There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Carl Landry meeting with Clippers. He's real good friends with CP3
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,083
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Carl Landry meeting with Clippers. He's real good friends with CP3

have they said how much he's asking for?
can they afford Landry?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Carl Landry meeting with Clippers. He's real good friends with CP3

have they said how much he's asking for?
can they afford Landry?

since it's looking more and more likely that we won't keep Jack, i think we can afford Landry.
Wonder if brass thought about oden.

I guess with Ezeli have Surgey and bogut being bogut they won't take a chance on him
Tyler Hansborough had his qualifying offer rescinded. I wouldnt mind taking a good look at him. Good defense and hustle. Why not if he's cheap.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
people are blinded by their hate of D12's personality. the dude is the ultimate diva that can potentially ruin the chemistry of our team, but some journalists believe that our lockeroom and team fit him perfectly because there are no BIG egos to dominate him. despite D12 being a little b***h off the court, he's still a very good center that can potentially succeed at an even higher level with a PG like Curry and a PF like Lee.

only thing that sucks about D12 is his lack of post moves. Dude's been in the game for awhile now and still hasn't gotten better in that department.

He handled his exit from Orlando really badly, but as a Laker fan I don't have ill will toward him regarding last year, and he didn't do any diva/crybaby types of things. He came back from his back surgery earlier than people expected him to, played through pain, and didn't do anything to cause a scene despite it being a really s**tty year in LA. Now he's a FA and he's exploring his options. I don't see what the problem is. He was a douche in his last days with Orlando, but he hasn't done anything wrong since then.
I'm still praying that we somehow land howard
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm still praying that we somehow land howard

Any warrior fan that doesn't want him is an idiot
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm still praying that we somehow land howard

Any warrior fan that doesn't want him is an idiot

a "warrior" fan on the radio called in to say she would be pissed if the dubs landed D12 cuz he's a hypocrite by being a Christian man yet having babies with multiple women
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm still praying that we somehow land howard

Any warrior fan that doesn't want him is an idiot

Nobody in this thread wants him besides Jeff and i
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
people are blinded by their hate of D12's personality. the dude is the ultimate diva that can potentially ruin the chemistry of our team, but some journalists believe that our lockeroom and team fit him perfectly because there are no BIG egos to dominate him. despite D12 being a little b***h off the court, he's still a very good center that can potentially succeed at an even higher level with a PG like Curry and a PF like Lee.

only thing that sucks about D12 is his lack of post moves. Dude's been in the game for awhile now and still hasn't gotten better in that department.

He handled his exit from Orlando really badly, but as a Laker fan I don't have ill will toward him regarding last year, and he didn't do any diva/crybaby types of things. He came back from his back surgery earlier than people expected him to, played through pain, and didn't do anything to cause a scene despite it being a really s**tty year in LA. Now he's a FA and he's exploring his options. I don't see what the problem is. He was a douche in his last days with Orlando, but he hasn't done anything wrong since then.

If he wants to come to the Warriors I would accept him. Bogut, Klay, and Biedrins and a lottery protected 1st in 2015 for Howard.

Curry
Rush
Barnes
Lee
Howard

The Warriors would still need to get a backup big man ( Lopez) and maybe bring back Jack if the deal was reasonable and not over the top. DO that and CHAMPIONSHIP.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm still praying that we somehow land howard

Any warrior fan that doesn't want him is an idiot

Nobody in this thread wants him besides Jeff and i

I think for many it comes to the asking price. If it's Bogut and 2 future 1st round draft picks, it may be worth the gamble but when you are talking about adding players like Thompson and Barnes to the trade, the costs may just be too much for other posters.
I wish there was a way we could get Howard without having to break up our core. If only we weren't strangled by Biedrins and Jefferson's contract we could probably sign him outright and not worry about having to do a sign and trade.

If we gave up Klay in a sign and trade would we be able to flip Bogut for a quality SG to replace him?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If he wants to come to the Warriors I would accept him. Bogut, Klay, and Biedrins and a lottery protected 1st in 2015 for Howard.

Curry
Rush
Barnes
Lee
Howard

The Warriors would still need to get a backup big man ( Lopez) and maybe bring back Jack if the deal was reasonable and not over the top. DO that and CHAMPIONSHIP.

Replace Klay with Barnes and you have yourself a deal. I'll call Mitch right now.
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm still praying that we somehow land howard

Any warrior fan that doesn't want him is an idiot

Nobody in this thread wants him besides Jeff and i

I think for many it comes to the asking price. If it's Bogut and 2 future 1st round draft picks, it may be worth the gamble but when you are talking about adding players like Thompson and Barnes to the trade, the costs may just be too much for other posters.

Bogut and 2 future 1sts is as much of a "gamble" as betting that the sun rises tomorrow. You'd be giving up virtually nothing for the best center in the league, and someone who fits the rest of your roster like a glove. No way the Lakers would do it without Klay or Barnes being involved, and I think the Dubs would be absolutely insane to say no that.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com