There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by j3xperience:
Looks like were looking at Andre Blatche.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/01/report-andray-blatche-agrees-to-re-sign-with-nets/

any truth to this?
Originally posted by YungAce:
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/01/report-andray-blatche-agrees-to-re-sign-with-nets/

any truth to this?

Probably true. First reported by Peter Vecsey, a very reliable source. I had him and J.J. Hickson as possible replacements for Landry. I hope we find a way to bring Carl back.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM ]
Lol Jj hickson. Just picking up all the kings old PFs
There's some scuttlebutt on the web that the meeting between the Warriors and Dwight went very well and Dwight's very interested. I know that doesn't jive with what the Huffington Post says, (because that's where I get MY hoops news), but that's the rumor.
f**k I hope not
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 640
Please not dho. He sucks!
Originally posted by Dapro:
Please not dho. He sucks!

Really?
Originally posted by Dapro:
Please not dho. He sucks!

lol
curry
thompson
barnes
lee
dwightmare

would be an awesome lineup. but of course, someone would have to go so that line up would never happen
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
There's some scuttlebutt on the web that the meeting between the Warriors and Dwight went very well and Dwight's very interested. I know that doesn't jive with what the Huffington Post says, (because that's where I get MY hoops news), but that's the rumor.

Basketball wise, Howard looks like a great fit for the Warriors. I don't know that the Lakers would be willing to sign and trade with the W's. Bogut + Thompson or Barnes would be highway robbery IMO.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Where can I tweet Howard to not f**king think about it
Originally posted by teeohh:
Where can I tweet Howard to not f**king think about it

@DwightHoward
Originally posted by schmons:
curry
thompson
barnes
lee
dwightmare

would be an awesome lineup. but of course, someone would have to go so that line up would never happen

curry
rush
barnes
lee
dwightmare

I would do it...
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
What about Robin Lopez as a backup C. New Orleans looking to unload him and I thought he was pretty effective.

this is the type of signing i was looking for.

nothing blockbuster, but really helps our depth. sign Lopez and Belinelli.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Dapro:
Please not dho. He sucks!

Really?

people are blinded by their hate of D12's personality. the dude is the ultimate diva that can potentially ruin the chemistry of our team, but some journalists believe that our lockeroom and team fit him perfectly because there are no BIG egos to dominate him. despite D12 being a little b***h off the court, he's still a very good center that can potentially succeed at an even higher level with a PG like Curry and a PF like Lee.

only thing that sucks about D12 is his lack of post moves. Dude's been in the game for awhile now and still hasn't gotten better in that department.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com