There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Warriors also meeting with Andre Iguodala

we dont need iggy

all these rumors are starting to make me think our front office doesn't like Barnes
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Warriors also meeting with Andre Iguodala

we dont need iggy

all these rumors are starting to make me think our front office doesn't like Barnes

If we trade Klay to the Lakers for D12, Iggy can play the 2 in the backcourt. but like i said, i don't see it happening due to not having the money.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
are they really trying to make a big 3 of Curry, Iggy, and Dwight? lol

were a good young team with lots of potential, we dont really need to do that..
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by SF69ers:
If we trade Klay to the Lakers for D12, Iggy can play the 2 in the backcourt. but like i said, i don't see it happening due to not having the money.

it'll be easy to find a team to take those expiring contracts. Sounds like the Lakers would take one.

but I still see Dwight going to Houston
Tim Kawacrappy says that he knows a source that insists the Warriors tried to trade Lee to the Lakers last year for Gasol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
are they really trying to make a big 3 of Curry, Iggy, and Dwight? lol

were a good young team with lots of potential, we dont really need to do that..

i know the FO has been a real big fan of Iggy. I'd take Iggy over Klay all day. Also worth it to mention that Curry and Iggy are real good friends.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
With all these rumors out there it sounds like the dubs are trying to make a splash just to make a splash, we don't really need to right now though.

Just wait a year when 28 mil comes off the books, and build around Curry, Barnes, and Thompson.That's what I prefer.
Steph spotted at UCLA to meet with D12..

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
With all these rumors out there it sounds like the dubs are trying to make a splash just to make a splash, we don't really need to right now though.

Just wait a year when 28 mil comes off the books, and build around Curry, Barnes, and Thompson.That's what I prefer.

i wouldn't mind this at all, either.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Steph spotted at UCLA to meet with D12..

he rolled his ankle during that pic
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
are they really trying to make a big 3 of Curry, Iggy, and Dwight? lol

were a good young team with lots of potential, we dont really need to do that..

i know the FO has been a real big fan of Iggy. I'd take Iggy over Klay all day. Also worth it to mention that Curry and Iggy are real good friends.

It depends.. I dont want to give Iggy 15 mill per year. He's a great player and he'd fit really good but he's getting kinda old
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
It depends.. I dont want to give Iggy 15 mill per year. He's a great player and he'd fit really good but he's getting kinda old

yea i'd hate to give him a huge contract.
f**k dwight howard
wtf, warriors also have interest in Tyreke Evans
Originally posted by SF69ers:
wtf, warriors also have interest in Tyreke Evans

sign and trade for Barnes
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com