There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Hopper:
You would be fine if he walked for nothing. lol sure

Yep. I think re-signing Dwight is more likely to lead to perennial 2nd Round exits. I'd rather the Lakers be bad for the next 3 years and accumulate young guys on rookie contracts. Free Agents will always want to play for the Lakers.
The Lakers need a complete rebuild to successfully execute your plan. Unless you meant you want to accumulate rookies at the back end of the lottery.
You would be fine if he walked for nothing. lol sure

Yep. I think re-signing Dwight is more likely to lead to perennial 2nd Round exits. I'd rather the Lakers be bad for the next 3 years and accumulate young guys on rookie contracts. Free Agents will always want to play for the Lakers.
The Lakers need a complete rebuild to successfully execute your plan. Unless you meant you want to accumulate rookies at the back end of the lottery.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Pete wants Wiggins next year
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Pete wants Wiggins next year

I'd settle for anyone in the Top 5.
BTW, while I know that Dwight is unpopular, I think he's a tremendous fit with the Warriors. You guys were at your best when Bogut was healthy, defending the paint, and cleaning up the boards while 4 shooters spaced the floor. Dwight does the same thing, but at a much higher level.
BTW, while I know that Dwight is unpopular, I think he's a tremendous fit with the Warriors. You guys were at your best when Bogut was healthy, defending the paint, and cleaning up the boards while 4 shooters spaced the floor. Dwight does the same thing, but at a much higher level.

i discussed this with some friends over the weekend. i'll be the first person to say how much i dislike Dwight, and his diva attitude. but i'm also not blind to the fact that he would play well with our core, especially with Curry. it also helps to play next to a PF that passes as well as Lee.

Howard could be a good fit but I dont understand why the Warriors are even talking to him. If they were way under the cap and could just sign him as a FA that would be one thing. But, given the fact that they would have to deal either Klay or Barnes, probably Lee, and more, it doesnt make sense to me. Just a waste of time.

I think that Howard goes to Houston, Dallas, or stays with LA. I just dont see a sign and trade happening.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Howard could be a good fit but I dont understand why the Warriors are even talking to him. If they were way under the cap and could just sign him as a FA that would be one thing. But, given the fact that they would have to deal either Klay or Barnes, probably Lee, and more, it doesnt make sense to me. Just a waste of time.

I think that Howard goes to Houston, Dallas, or stays with LA. I just dont see a sign and trade happening.

from what Marcus Thompson posted in an article, the deal would have to include Bogut, Klay or Barnes, possibly a draft pick, and an expiring contract (Biedrins or Jefferson)
Warriors also meeting with Andre Iguodala
Warriors send Bogut/Klay/Biedrins to Lakers, sign D12 and attempt to sign Iggy??

Curry
Iggy
Barnes
Lee
D12

it's impossible, but that team would be championship contenders
Warriors send Bogut/Klay/Biedrins to Lakers, sign D12 and attempt to sign Iggy??

Curry
Iggy
Barnes
Lee
D12

if it wasn't for beans, RJ, and boguts contract, the warriors could out right sign him......

if only beans and RJ opted out of their contracts.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Curry
Iggy
Barnes
Lee
D12

if it wasn't for beans, RJ, and boguts contract, the warriors could out right sign him......

LBJ 2014 lets do it
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Beans and RJ would be INSANE to opt out of that kinda money
Originally posted by schmons:
LBJ 2014 lets do it

that's certainly a possibility, but from all the activity from the warriors today (meeting with both D12 and Iggy), it looks like they're looking at possibly making the moves for this upcoming season rather than waiting for the 2014 class
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
f**k Dwight he's a phony
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com