There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.


nemanja needabich
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
still looks like he sucks
Is his name really needabish
Can create on his own and drive to the basket. That IS something we need more of....

If all it cost was cash, then bravo. Hope he looks that good against NBA talent.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,038
have never been a fan of my team drafting those dudes since fran vazquez

good luck
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Is his name really needabish

nedovic
Quick question, what's wrong with Seth Curry? I thought he was pretty good at Duke to be a 2nd rounder.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Quick question, what's wrong with Seth Curry? I thought he was pretty good at Duke to be a 2nd rounder.

I dont think he got to workout because of leg injuries
From what I'm reading, Nedovic is a good pick for us. We essentially only paid $600,000 for him after all the trades. He's got size at just under 6'4'' and 200 lbs to be able to defend in this league. And as we've seen, he can get to rim pretty well.
didn't even know that the Dubs made a call to Boston about Garnett prior to him being traded to Brooklyn.
Did you guys see that rumored Kevin love trade?? LOLOLOLOL

David lee and Barnes for Love and Shved
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Did you guys see that rumored Kevin love trade?? LOLOLOLOL

David lee and Barnes for Love and Shved

Myers isn't 'upid. he wont do that
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,628
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Did you guys see that rumored Kevin love trade?? LOLOLOLOL

David lee and Barnes for Love and Shved

Myers isn't 'upid. he wont do that

Larry Riley and St. Jean woulda pulled the trigger
Originally posted by jrg:
have never been a fan of my team drafting those dudes since fran vazquez

good luck

Its all reward with zero risk. I think it was a good move.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com