LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

He looks like he could be fun to watch. But I would have rather they used a move like this to get a PF or a Center.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Only gave up a second round pick and 600 K. Really no risk at all to add another young asset.

Now Meyers can focus on rounding out the bench in free agency.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Not a huge hoops fan,

but what a move by Bob Myers

Buys into the first round, trades down twice to recoup cash, gets a free draft pick and selects a potential stud guard. from the looks of it this kid has a ton of raw talent, just needs a coaching to reach potential.

love the move and the pick.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jun 28, 2013 at 1:12 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Bob Myers is the GM now Garcia.

Larry Riley was demoted to scouting.
His nickname is Monster.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Bob Myers is the GM now Garcia.

Larry Riley was demoted to scouting.

just goes to show how much I know about the W's. My bad.

In my head it was Myers, came out Riley. That being said, still a great move.
lol the red mamba

"@WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: Brian Scalabrine discussing assistant coaching job with Golden State. http://t.co/adIi3qoz4R"
At least they are coming back to San Fran.

San Francisco Warriors.... Nice ring to it.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lol the red mamba

"@WojYahooNBA: Y! Sources: Brian Scalabrine discussing assistant coaching job with Golden State. http://t.co/adIi3qoz4R"

SCALABRINE!

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:

Dat neck!!
[ Edited by jimrat on Jun 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM ]
why the eff are the warriors going to talk to dwightmare? how could the warriors clear cap space?
Originally posted by schmons:
why the eff are the warriors going to talk to dwightmare? how could the warriors clear cap space?

By trading klay, Barnes, 1st rounders, Jefferson and beans

It's to set us up for 2014. If Dwight likes what we do, he might tell his buds hey, GS is a place to go because of X, Y and Z. He probably knows there's no way for him to play for the Warriors unless he does a 1 year with the Lakers. LA wont to a sign and trade with us.
Originally posted by j3xperience:

It's to set us up for 2014. If Dwight likes what we do, he might tell his buds hey, GS is a place to go because of X, Y and Z. He probably knows there's no way for him to play for the Warriors unless he does a 1 year with the Lakers. LA wont to a sign and trade with us.

lol

what buddies?

didnt he want to play with CP3 or derron? CP3 basically runs the clippers now and didnt try to attract howard.
Share 49ersWebzone