Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe 1m
What's more, Iggy would like to come to Warriors. He's a fan of the style of play and grew tight with Stephen Curry on Olympic squad

Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe 2m
I think Iggy would require Klay or Barnes, which is probably a deal breaker for GSW. But they do like Iggy. Have for a while

I wouldn't give up either for Iguodala.

Agreed. Iggy is great, but his potential is maxed out and he'll be 30 by January. I would only trade Barnes or Klay if what we get in return legitimately makes us title contenders.

They're going to need to add more for Barnes or Thompson. Iggy for one of them wouldn't make sense for the warriors.

Add Kenneth Faried and I'll consider it
I feel comfortable with the Warriors FO and their decisions now. Doubt anything drastic will be done to acquire Iggy. Or at least I hope so..
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
I feel comfortable with the Warriors FO and their decisions now. Doubt anything drastic will be done to acquire Iggy. Or at least I hope so..

steph curry and barnes for iggy
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
It will be a HUGE mistake to go after Iggy. The team is solid, and will get better internally with so many young players . Ride out the year and go after FAs next summer when you have the cap space and a better class.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

steph curry and barnes for iggy

WTF

Throw in Koufos and I'm in
  • IT21
  • Veteran
WTF

Throw in Koufos and I'm in

we should throw in more imo
I hope warriors dont pull a stupid move like that

not a big fan of klay, but i wouldnt trade him for iggy
Iggy would make you guys better in the short term, but it wouldn't be a wise move. Those rookie contracts are gold, and you should be able to make a huge splash in 2015 free agency.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
It will be a HUGE mistake to go after Iggy. The team is solid, and will get better internally with so many young players . Ride out the year and go after FAs next summer when you have the cap space and a better class.

This. Both Barnes and Thompson are a good nucleus for this team. This team needs a C/PF bad. Bogut cannot stay healthy and they need so much depth in that position. Next offseason will be very interesting to see what happens to this team.
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This. Both Barnes and Thompson are a good nucleus for this team. This team needs a C/PF bad. Bogut cannot stay healthy and they need so much depth in that position. Next offseason will be very interesting to see what happens to this team.

A guy like Marresse Speights would be a awesome addition at the C/PF spot
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
^
[ Edited by jtr2 on Jun 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Is Marcus Williams available? Maybe we should trade another 1st round pick for him again....

Bring back Charles Jenkins!! That kid had game.

this. i was pissed when we traded him.
let's get monta back.....
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com