There are 209 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I feel comfortable with the Warriors FO and their decisions now. Doubt anything drastic will be done to acquire Iggy. Or at least I hope so..
Originally posted by YungAce:
I feel comfortable with the Warriors FO and their decisions now. Doubt anything drastic will be done to acquire Iggy. Or at least I hope so..

steph curry and barnes for iggy
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
It will be a HUGE mistake to go after Iggy. The team is solid, and will get better internally with so many young players . Ride out the year and go after FAs next summer when you have the cap space and a better class.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

steph curry and barnes for iggy

WTF

Throw in Koufos and I'm in
WTF

Throw in Koufos and I'm in

we should throw in more imo
I hope warriors dont pull a stupid move like that

not a big fan of klay, but i wouldnt trade him for iggy
Iggy would make you guys better in the short term, but it wouldn't be a wise move. Those rookie contracts are gold, and you should be able to make a huge splash in 2015 free agency.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
It will be a HUGE mistake to go after Iggy. The team is solid, and will get better internally with so many young players . Ride out the year and go after FAs next summer when you have the cap space and a better class.

This. Both Barnes and Thompson are a good nucleus for this team. This team needs a C/PF bad. Bogut cannot stay healthy and they need so much depth in that position. Next offseason will be very interesting to see what happens to this team.
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This. Both Barnes and Thompson are a good nucleus for this team. This team needs a C/PF bad. Bogut cannot stay healthy and they need so much depth in that position. Next offseason will be very interesting to see what happens to this team.

A guy like Marresse Speights would be a awesome addition at the C/PF spot
  • jtr2
  • Veteran
^
[ Edited by jtr2 on Jun 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM ]

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Is Marcus Williams available? Maybe we should trade another 1st round pick for him again....

Bring back Charles Jenkins!! That kid had game.

this. i was pissed when we traded him.
let's get monta back.....
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Monta > Jarrett Jack