There are 220 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
@SF69ers
@MSteinmetzCSN what are the chances, if any, that George Karl becomes Mark Jackson's assistant? #GSW #Dubs

Matt Steinmetz ‏@MSteinmetzCSN1m
@SF69ers Can't see it. No reason for Karl to be an assistant. More likely to get head job.

Why would George Karl take 2nd fiddle to anyone especially Mark Jackson?

More just me stirring stuff up

Plus, i figured with Karl's age and health, he might consider taking it a little easy before taking another HC job.
@SF69ers
@MSteinmetzCSN what are the chances, if any, that George Karl becomes Mark Jackson's assistant? #GSW #Dubs

@SF69ers Can't see it. No reason for Karl to be an assistant. More likely to get head job.

Plus, i figured with Karl's age and health, he might consider taking it a little easy before taking another HC job.

I would be pretty surprised if he wasnt the next LA Clippers Head Coach.
@SF69ers

I would be pretty surprised if he wasnt the next LA Clippers Head Coach.

or from what other rumors are saying, the next HC of the Memphis Grizzlies.
He would fit the Clipps team better imo
Originally posted by marshniners24:

on the contrary, i think he would love the Grizz because IMO they're more of a complete team. Very good defensively and can score with the most of them.

on the contrary, i think he would love the Grizz because IMO they're more of a complete team. Very good defensively and can score with the most of them.

but they have a cheap ass ownership who will break up the nucleus in about two years. I don't think the owner is committed to winning. And Donald Sterling.....is even worse.

I think his best bet is the Nets because the owner is committed to winning more than those other two mentioned owners. Plus, they already have star players on offense.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

but they have a cheap ass ownership who will break up the nucleus in about two years. I don't think the owner is committed to winning. And Donald Sterling.....is even worse.

I think his best bet is the Nets because the owner is committed to winning more than those other two mentioned owners. Plus, they already have star players on offense.

Star players could be something that might deter Karl away from the team. Memphis is built with a good core of very solid players, Marc Gasol being its star in the making. Karl had issues with Carmelo and did much better with a team that had a very solid core and was more about the team, which is what i see in Memphis. Very similar squads. Deron Williams bumped heads with Jerry Sloan. CP3 bumped heads with Del Negro and Bryon Scott.
well

whatever team he goes to, they wont be a threat in playoffs
Originally posted by ads_2006:
well

lol why won't they?
Star players could be something that might deter Karl away from the team. Memphis is built with a good core of very solid players, Marc Gasol being its star in the making. Karl had issues with Carmelo and did much better with a team that had a very solid core and was more about the team, which is what i see in Memphis. Very similar squads. Deron Williams bumped heads with Jerry Sloan. CP3 bumped heads with Del Negro and Bryon Scott.

Ya, I think Memphis is a better fit for Karl as well.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
well

lol why won't they?

I just feel like his style of play fits the clippers roster better
don't hurt that ankle steph lol..

https://vine.co/v/blW19tFD5gQ/embed
heard steph curry clowned on Lebron

can kiss the lebron 2014 free agency hopes goodbye
heard steph curry clowned on Lebron