Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Andris Beidrins and/or Richard Jefferson, AND Klay Thompson

for

_____________________.

Fill in the blank. What make's this deal work? I heard this on 95.7FM The Game! Very intriguing.

Evan Turner!

but in all honesty, I'd rather keep Klay and allow Biedrins/Jefferson to expire so we can have the pockets to be players in next year's free agent class, which should be pretty big (LeBron lol).

I still wouldn't do Klay for Evan Turner.. Not in a million years.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I'd rather keep Klay, trade the expirings for draft picks, and go after a big player in FA than trade Klay and the contracts for an overpriced player

LAttimore Vics bros think alike

Keep the cap low and pursue a FA we really like in 2014. Regardless of future additions, we're going to have to take care of our own players as well.

$$$
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Andris Beidrins and/or Richard Jefferson, AND Klay Thompson

for

_____________________.

Fill in the blank. What make's this deal work? I heard this on 95.7FM The Game! Very intriguing.

Evan Turner!

but in all honesty, I'd rather keep Klay and allow Biedrins/Jefferson to expire so we can have the pockets to be players in next year's free agent class, which should be pretty big (LeBron lol).

I still wouldn't do Klay for Evan Turner.. Not in a million years.

wouldn't do it now, but Turner would be a great backcourt mate with Curry. big, physical 2-guard that can play the 3. he's not the shooter that Klay is, but he's a much better defender, rebounder, and finisher to the rim. he's also got history playing the point so he looks to pass and is a better passer.
Klay and Lee for Love and barea
Klay and Lee for Bron Bron

/thread
Originally posted by valrod33:

Love is perhaps the top PF.

How's his defense?
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Klay and Lee for Bron Bron

/thread

THIS

How bout we just do Lee for Love and call it even.
Love is better than Lee, but dude seems injury prone.
Stephen Curry - Klay Thompson - Harrison Barnes - David Lee - Andrew Bogut

That's the foundation. There hasn't been a greater foundation in years for the Warriors so 95.7's suggestion of a Klay Thompson trade may seem ludicrous but his inability to get to the charity stripe is very alarming. Stephen Curry is more willing to do so even with a smaller frame and fragile ankles.

Klay can be coached up I believe considering he's only 23.
say your goodbyes to Malone fellas...
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Not so fast. The ownership hasn't even been officially announced. Let's just wait and see what happens when the new owners gets the key to the team.

I would hope to hire a GM and let the GM make the decision to which coach to hire.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

I'm guessing he will be gone. It may not be Sacramento although that does seem like the likely spot for him. Some team is going to steal him away.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Curry, Klay, Barnes, Lee and Bogut

that is a studly ass lineup, especially if Bogut can stay healthy.

We got Rush, Draymon, Festus, Beans as backups, just need to continue drafting well like the spurs, not for superstars but players that can play in our system.

fixed that for you

Definitely agree w/ vrabbit's assessment with Bogut, but highly agree with your analysis Garcia. Although I would prefer us to go small ball (start Rush @ SF, move Barnes to PF), Lee is too good not to start and don't see enough value to trade (probably would get 80 cents to the dollar).

This is the line up I see (Starters -> Backups):

PG: Curry -> ?

SG: Thompson -> Rush

SF: Barnes -> Rush -> Green

PF: Lee -> Green -> Festus -> Jefferson

C: Bogut -> Festus -> Lee -> Green -> Curry -> Bag of Doritos -> Biedrins

I would really like Landry back to spell out Lee on occasion, but don't expect him or Jack to be back @ veteran minimum when both could/should be starting.

What would you all think about trading for Isaiah Thomas from Sacramento? They got a log-jam @ PG, I think he'd be awesome for replacing Jack.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com