LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Anyone else think Beidrins actually played pretty well yesterday?

I thought he wasnt too bad. He is more athletic than Bogut.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Kevin Love for Klay Thompson and David Lee

Lol no, a*****e

Kevin Love, Pekovic, Derick Williams for David lee and Jefferson
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Good season, they'll be good next year at least. AMNESTY BEANS

We can't. He'll be an expiring though

find away to TRADE him now that he's somewhat of an asset

him and jefferson

unless they just keep the expirings and go after someone BIG in 2014

we gotta stop lying to ourselves and hope we'll become an attractive FA spot. I know right now we're at our highest point in a couple of decades, and the move to SF is nice, but at the end of the day right now the trade market is still our best bet to land a solid player. That and the draft.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
we gotta stop lying to ourselves and hope we'll become an attractive FA spot. I know right now we're at our highest point in a couple of decades, and the move to SF is nice, but at the end of the day right now the trade market is still our best bet to land a solid player. That and the draft.

who are the potential FAs?
Originally posted by Garcia:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2014-nba-free-agents
Originally posted by Garcia:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2014-nba-free-agents

Marshon Brooks would be perfect next to Steph IMO or Evan Turner
that's if we want to get rid of Thompson.

We could sign Ekpe Udoh too
Interesting decisions ahead for the Warriors.

3 Key guys are FAs:
Brandon Rush
Carl Landry
Jarret Jack

How many of the 3 do they bring back? Landry and Jack will command more than the 4M they got this past year and would most likely want more than 1 year.

Also.
Do they trade Jefferson and Biedrins and pick up a key player for next year or just sit tight and let the contracts run out to put them in a position to grab a FA in 2014/15.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

3 Key guys are FAs:
Brandon Rush
Carl Landry
Jarret Jack

How many of the 3 do they bring back? Landry and Jack will command more than the 4M they got this past year and would most likely want more than 1 year.

Also.
Do they trade Jefferson and Biedrins and pick up a key player for next year or just sit tight and let the contracts run out to put them in a position to grab a FA in 2014/15.

this is going to be an interesting off season for sure
Originally posted by dobophile:
trade Klay? Dude hasn't even peaked, he can work on his game and be even better. No.

It's not a crazy thought, though, given all the money that's already been committed to Jefferson, Biedrins, Lee, and Curry (huge extension). I don't know the details of the Warriors finances, but Klay could be a sweetener in a trade to offload one of the many terrible contracts. Probably Jefferson's or Biedrins's expiring.

don't trade...

keep the team how it is and just get healthy. wait till Biedrins/Jefferson expires so we can be big players in FA when it matters in a couple yrs. unless, of course, there's a big trade on the table.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Myers just has to find solid assets for our bench.

I think we'll be content with keeping Curry/Klay/Barnes/Lee/Bogut as the starting five.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Myers just has to find solid assets for our bench.

I think we'll be content with keeping Curry/Klay/Barnes/Lee/Bogut as the starting five.

I agree. I think the W's need a deeper and talented bench; esp. with all the injuries they suffered during the season/playoffs.

I think Jack and Landry will go to greener pastures (more money) and I think a PG that passes first would be ideal. Maybe the dubs can bring back Jaminson to replace Landry. He was solid last year for the Lakers.
I think Jack moves on and will get offers from maybe LA or Dallas. Honestly, I wouldn't mind bringing back Marco Belinelli to spell Steph. He played pretty good defense for Chi and we all know about his 3 ball.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

3 Key guys are FAs:
Brandon Rush
Carl Landry
Jarret Jack

Also.

IIRC, i think he has a player option. I think he will be back because I don't think a team will give him more than a four million dollar contract after coming off a serious injury. I think he takes this upcoming season to prove that he's healthy and then hit the market next year. But all of this is just pure speculation.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
IIRC, i think he has a player option. I think he will be back because I don't think a team will give him more than a four million dollar contract after coming off a serious injury. I think he takes this upcoming season to prove that he's healthy and then hit the market next year. But all of this is just pure speculation.

Yeah neither Landry or Rush are free agents unless they opt out of their deals.

Rush missed 80 games, unlikely he opts out. Landry is more likely but who knows.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yeah neither Landry or Rush are free agents unless they opt out of their deals.

Rush missed 80 games, unlikely he opts out. Landry is more likely but who knows.

If Landry's motives were to earn as much money as he can, he would be a smart man by opting out. He might even get a 3-4 yr deal worth 5 mil per annum.
Share 49ersWebzone