Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
BEST FANS in BASKETBALL

Thanks, bud. It's been a fun year. Good luck to the Spurs in the WCF.

LOL Screw the Spurs. I'm rooting for Memphis.

llololololol this whole time I thought you were a Spurs fan. You were swinging on their nuts non-stop. In that case, f**k the Spurs. And f**k Memphis too

Hell no. Ive been a Warriors fan before you were alive. I just thought they would win because they are better coached, more experienced, and the Warriors were not at full strength. Give us a healthy Lee and Rush and this series would have been far different
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by jrg:

your magic had an amazing season though

Not to mention the STL Blues. Both gone before both Bay Area teams.

if only we could play san jose

kings got us both years
[ Edited by jrg on May 16, 2013 at 10:24 PM ]
Congrats on the good season, guys.
BEST FANS in BASKETBALL

Thanks, bud. It's been a fun year. Good luck to the Spurs in the WCF.

LOL Screw the Spurs. I'm rooting for Memphis.

llololololol this whole time I thought you were a Spurs fan. You were swinging on their nuts non-stop. In that case, f**k the Spurs. And f**k Memphis too

Hell no. Ive been a Warriors fan before you were alive. I just thought they would win because they are better coached, more experienced, and the Warriors were not at full strength. Give us a healthy Lee and Rush and this series would have been far different

Understood
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 16, 2013 at 10:25 PM ]
Unbelievably proud of this team. We actually have a future.

Can not wait until next year.

Can't even imagine this team WITH Brandon Rush, let alone, whomever we get in the offseason.

#Still&AlwaysFaithful.

Pretty sure I'll continue to always dislike the Sprunts like I never have before. F**k those b!tches and the refs they rode in on!
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on May 16, 2013 at 10:31 PM ]
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Can't even imagine this team WITH Brandon Rush, let alone, whomever we get in the offseason.

#Still&AlwaysFaithful.

Pretty sure I'll continue to always dislike the Sprunts like I never have before. F**k those b!tches and the refs they rose in on!

I think 2015 is going to be the year the Warriors REALLY contend for a title. No more Biedrins, no more Jefferson, lots of cash, and one BIG FA.
I need to take one last opportunity to say f**k the Spurs. Seriously. I hold them personally responsible for the pussification of the NBA. I'm pretty sure they have flopping talent agencies set up all across Argentina and Europe. If it sounds like I'm bitter, it's because I am. They can all go flop themselves.
I need to take one last opportunity to say f**k the Spurs. Seriously. I hold them personally responsible for the pussification of the NBA. I'm pretty sure they have flopping talent agencies set up all across Argentina and Europe. If it sounds like I'm bitter, it's because I am. They can all go flop themselves.

They're going to get theirs with Memphis no doubt.

#Still&AlwaysFaithful.

Pretty sure I'll continue to always dislike the Sprunts like I never have before. F**k those b!tches and the refs they rose in on!

I think 2015 is going to be the year the Warriors REALLY contend for a title. No more Biedrins, no more Jefferson, lots of cash, and one BIG FA.

Counting on a big name free agent is like counting on a winning lottery ticket. When we finally hold a trophy of importance, it will because of a total team effort, like Detroit. If I'm wrong, it's because Brittany G started hitting her Kareem Sky Hook while wearing blue & yellow.

Warrior For Life.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

They're going to get theirs with Memphis no doubt.

I agree. Memphis is going to kick the crap out of them, IF the officials don't call a foul every time someone breathes on Parker or Ginobili.

#Still&AlwaysFaithful.

Counting on a big name free agent is like counting on a winning lottery ticket. When we finally hold a trophy of importance, it will because of a total team effort, like Detroit. If I'm wrong, it's because Brittany G started hitting her Kareem Sky Hook while wearing blue & yellow.

Warrior For Life.

I never thought it was possible before but I think it could be now. With the expiring contracts the Warriors will have the money to attract someone like Aldridge. Who wouldnt want to play with a talented team and in front of the best fans in the world?
I never thought it was possible before but I think it could be now. With the expiring contracts the Warriors will have the money to attract someone like Aldridge. Who wouldnt want to play with a talented team and in front of the best fans in the world?

Aldridge would be dope. We got exposed for our lack of low-post scoring with Lee hobbled, and Aldridge is elite in that area. He needs to be a better rebounder though. If we had to unload Lee or Bogut, which one would go?
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM ]
Good season dudes, sorry for your loss. You'll come back and be even better next year though, this is just the beginning.
KING JAMES

KING JAMES

in 2015
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Good season dudes, sorry for your loss. You'll come back and be even better next year though, this is just the beginning.

Congrats on the sell bro. Here's to your new start

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com