There are 426 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

f**k YOU DIAW YOU PHAGGOT
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
This is the first game I've watched since Game 2. Jackson's getting badly outcoached. He needs to change his pick & roll coverage because the Spurs know exactly what they Dubs are gonna do and know exactly how to beat it.

Not a surprise that Jackson is getting outcoached by Pop. Total mismatch
BORRIS WITH THE D!CK MANEUVER KNEE TRIP.

JUST ANOTHER b***h TO ADD TO THE B**CH LIST.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on May 16, 2013 at 8:44 PM ]
Ugly fall. Hopefully Barnes is OK. Much more important than the outcome of this game
C'MON BARNES!!! I'M PRAYING THE KID IS OK.
Fuuuuu
OY BARNES THAT DIDN'T LOOK GOOD
ISPLIT HIS HEAD LIKELY
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This is the first game I've watched since Game 2. Jackson's getting badly outcoached. He needs to change his pick & roll coverage because the Spurs know exactly what they Dubs are gonna do and know exactly how to beat it.

BEST COACH IN THE LEAGUE. WON'T EVEN TRY TO DEBATE YOU ON THAT.
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 16, 2013 at 8:45 PM ]
missed the barnes thing, was it dirty ?

Originally posted by SofaKing:

IN DEFENSE OF JACKSON, HE HAS TO WORK WITH WHAT HE'S GOT. THEY DON'T HAVE A POST PLAYER WHO CAN CREATE FOR HIMSELF WITH LEE HOBBLED, AND KLAY IS NON-FUNCTIONAL OUTSIDE OF THE PICK AND ROLL/SCREEN GAME. CURRY AND JACK ARE THE ONLY TWO GUYS WHO CAN SCORE RIGHT NOW. THEY'RE BOTH SMALL, AND THEY NEED A TON OF PICK AND ROLLS.

LOL AT THE EXPLAINATION IN all caps

I actually think he's a bit overrated personally, but he's definitely in a completely different class than Jackson. The rah-rah stuff will only get you so far. Jackson needs to improve, IMO. Not seeing Games 3-5, the adjustments the Spurs have made are apparent.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
missed the barnes thing, was it dirty ?

DIDN'T LOOK DIRTY TO ME. HE FLEW AT DIAW
BOGUT HAD THE BALL IN THE KEY AGAINST JOSEPH Y U NO DUNK BOGUT

I actually think he's a bit overrated personally, but he's definitely in a completely different class than Jackson. The rah-rah stuff will only get you so far. Jackson needs to improve, IMO. Not seeing Games 3-5, the adjustments the Spurs have made are apparent.

I think there are 2 great coaches in the league. Pop and Thibodeau.
Share 49ersWebzone