There are 304 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
LOL I wouldnt go that far to call him the next LeBron. When we drafted him, I said he's got the potential to be like Tracy McGrady. If I really wanted to go out on a limb, I'd say super best case scenario is he could become a poor man's Scottie Pippen.

6'8, 38 inch vert, strong as fuuu and can shoot pretty well.
Needs to improve his post game.

Ideal SF.
[ Edited by Garcia on May 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
LOL I wouldnt go that far to call him the next LeBron. When we drafted him, I said he's got the potential to be like Tracy McGrady. If I really wanted to go out on a limb, I'd say super best case scenario is he could become a poor man's Scottie Pippen.

6'8, 38 inch vert, strong as fuuu and can shoot pretty well.
Needs to improve his post game.

Ideal SF.

He's only 20 and i'd assume he might even gain a little bit more muscle weight.
congrats barnes..

curry no injection doe..

better steal a win today yo..
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
say we amazingly make the finals LOL does david lee play yall think?

he has been playing..where the heck have you been ?

i missed the last game since i was spending time with a girl im interested in

watch the game with her.. problem solved
happy for Barnes. well deserved. the one thing analysts barked about regarding Barnes, was his disappearing acts during big time games. he has stepped up his game in the playoffs.

He only disappeared when Kendall Marshall when down. He needs a PG. He's not a ball-handler that's going to create his own shot with great moves to the rim. I was crowing about this at the time.

He reminds me a lot of a young Sean Elliot. I don't think he'll ever be a superstar, but he's going to be a very good player for a long time.
Oh noez. The sharks and dubs are playing at the same time.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
happy for Barnes. well deserved. the one thing analysts barked about regarding Barnes, was his disappearing acts during big time games. he has stepped up his game in the playoffs.

He only disappeared when Kendall Marshall when down. He needs a PG. He's not a ball-handler that's going to create his own shot with great moves to the rim. I was crowing about this at the time.

He reminds me a lot of a young Sean Elliot. I don't think he'll ever be a superstar, but he's going to be a very good player for a long time.

I've been racking my brain for a Barnes parallel. Unless/until I think of a better one, Elliot fits.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
BOGUS FOUL
Oh hello refs.
klay with two quick fouls

Klay derps too often
Curry is struggling at both ends.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Curry is struggling at both ends.

of course

its not the 3rd quarter
curry gets thrown down