Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jarrett Jack was player of the game. We need to give him props, because he put the game on his shoulders and got the job done.

Gotta give the credit where it's due. First time in playoffs Jack has played well down the stretch. Actually, given his past - he played tremendous. I still don't understand that last play by Jackson. Game 5 should be fun!

Agreed, first time all playoffs I wasn't looking for a voodoo doll of Jarrett Jack. And even though I HATED that final play in regulation, I can't blame him, because Mark Jackson is the dummy who called it..."okay, you four other guys just go stand near the baseline, and we'll iso Jack and have him milk the clock until he has to throw up a prayer." Hmm, who is the best shooter on this team, if not the NBA, if not Top 5 ALL-TIME? Yeah, #30. So sure, Spurs are waiting for it, but maybe let Curry iso with the ball and take the tough shot, or Jack has the ball but stack some screens for Curry...something better than what we've seen NOT work way too many times.

I just don't get it, but at least it's 2-2, and Dubs going back to where they've played their 2 best games of this series.

that last play of regulation still pisses me off.. that's what they decided to run? where the f*ck is the imagination
At least they ran the clock all the way out. The last thing you want is the Spurs getting the final shot with Parker.

You can still run down the clock and let one member of your "best-shooting backcourt in history" take the shot instead of Jack.
we saw it early that they needed to feed barnes out the gate.. i think someone else will step up game 5..

65 freakin' rebounds man.. can you believe it? bogut quietly won that game too
we saw it early that they needed to feed barnes out the gate.. i think someone else will step up game 5..

To me, Bogut was the biggest reason this team won. His second half defense on Duncan and relentless rebounding doesn't go unnoticed.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

To me, Bogut was the biggest reason this team won. His second half defense on Duncan and relentless rebounding doesn't go unnoticed.

not to mention he was playing cautious with the 4 fouls starting the 3rd quarter

No doubt that Bogut was huge in the 2nd half. Key rebounds, blocks, and defensive stops were critical.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

GOLD
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

lol i KNEW someone was gonna make a gif of this
i can see the dubs winning the next two.................. picture them rollin'

[ Edited by bayarealuv on May 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
i can see the dubs winning the next two.................. picture them rollin'

two bad games back to back.

if curry is a bit healthier and Klay plays well, we rollin
Originally posted by SF69ers:
lol i KNEW someone was gonna make a gif of this

me too
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

No doubt that Bogut was huge in the 2nd half. Key rebounds, blocks, and defensive stops were critical.

Good call on Bogut. When foul trouble forced him to sit for most of the 1st half, Duncan was having a field day. Totally different story in the 2nd half. Bogut denied Duncan many times, and routinely came up with big rebounds and stops. Bogut and Curry have been our two most important players this post-season.
  • IT21
The impact Bogut makes defensively and on rebounding is pretty amazing.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Yes. But I think he has the worst touch around the rim I have ever seen from a big man. How can you miss so many tip ins and dunks?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Yes. But I think he has the worst touch around the rim I have ever seen from a big man. How can you miss so many tip ins and dunks?

Cause he's been injured and has admitted he hasn't spent a lot of time working on his offensive game this year. I think we'll see a more well-rounded Bogut next year when he has time to practice.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com