LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 394 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jarrett Jack was player of the game. We need to give him props, because he put the game on his shoulders and got the job done.

Gotta give the credit where it's due. First time in playoffs Jack has played well down the stretch. Actually, given his past - he played tremendous. I still don't understand that last play by Jackson. Game 5 should be fun!

Agreed, first time all playoffs I wasn't looking for a voodoo doll of Jarrett Jack. And even though I HATED that final play in regulation, I can't blame him, because Mark Jackson is the dummy who called it..."okay, you four other guys just go stand near the baseline, and we'll iso Jack and have him milk the clock until he has to throw up a prayer." Hmm, who is the best shooter on this team, if not the NBA, if not Top 5 ALL-TIME? Yeah, #30. So sure, Spurs are waiting for it, but maybe let Curry iso with the ball and take the tough shot, or Jack has the ball but stack some screens for Curry...something better than what we've seen NOT work way too many times.

I just don't get it, but at least it's 2-2, and Dubs going back to where they've played their 2 best games of this series.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by CRUD:
Niners, Warriors, Giants A's. Maybe the Raiders will start winning? lol

who are the raiders?

mentioned raiders, but didn't add SHARKS! that's full of crud, man!!
I was out on the golf course so had to record the game..... WOW. Warriors played sooo poorly in the first half but what guts. Jarret Jack was the man tonight and he has to be given credit.

SO f**kING HAPPY
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I was out on the golf course so had to record the game..... WOW. Warriors played sooo poorly in the first half but what guts. Jarret Jack was the man tonight and he has to be given credit.

SO f**kING HAPPY

f*ck jarrett jack! lol live and die with him

TRIFECTA doe... warriors, giants, tiger
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Jarrett Jack was player of the game. We need to give him props, because he put the game on his shoulders and got the job done.

Gotta give the credit where it's due. First time in playoffs Jack has played well down the stretch. Actually, given his past - he played tremendous. I still don't understand that last play by Jackson. Game 5 should be fun!

Agreed, first time all playoffs I wasn't looking for a voodoo doll of Jarrett Jack. And even though I HATED that final play in regulation, I can't blame him, because Mark Jackson is the dummy who called it..."okay, you four other guys just go stand near the baseline, and we'll iso Jack and have him milk the clock until he has to throw up a prayer." Hmm, who is the best shooter on this team, if not the NBA, if not Top 5 ALL-TIME? Yeah, #30. So sure, Spurs are waiting for it, but maybe let Curry iso with the ball and take the tough shot, or Jack has the ball but stack some screens for Curry...something better than what we've seen NOT work way too many times.

I just don't get it, but at least it's 2-2, and Dubs going back to where they've played their 2 best games of this series.

that last play of regulation still pisses me off.. that's what they decided to run? where the f*ck is the imagination
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Warriors magic has run out.

Go Sharks!

kill yourself lol
we won because beans played.. it's a fact lol

and i've also learned a lot of jameson helps calm your nerves while watching warrior games
Good job warriors! You make the football offseason a little bit more tolerable.
after bogut and landry picked up 3, victory seemed impossible

the fact bogut didnt foul out was amazeballs

rewatchin' this game.. hubie brown rootin' for the warriors lol
News flash: The Warriors are good.

wow....i cannot believe i said that........
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

that last play of regulation still pisses me off.. that's what they decided to run? where the f*ck is the imagination
At least they ran the clock all the way out. The last thing you want is the Spurs getting the final shot with Parker.
[ Edited by Hopper on May 13, 2013 at 3:01 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

At least they ran the clock all the way out. The last you want is the Spurs getting the final shot with Parker.

lol this. I'd run the same play with Curry though. IMO, Spurs would have sent the double team and that could have lead to an open look.

They ran isolation because it's pretty f**kin' hard to turn the ball over. I just don't get why Jack was running it. Jackson did some weird s**t in this game. I think it was Barnes who had 2-3 bad passes in-bounding the ball that lead to turn-overs. Have someone else inbound it...lol
hope everyone is doing alright since the last two games lol. made sure i didn't come in here at all to prevent myself from having a heart attack.

it's been a love-hate relationship with Jarrett Jack since the postseason started, for me at least. he's slowed the pace on offense, has had very careless turnovers, mental lapses on defense, and very poor isolation plays. it's weird because he wasn't like that during the season as he was a model of consistency. at the same time, he's also knocked down some clutch shots for us in the playoffs.

with that being said, i don't think he was the player of the game yesterday. I give that recognition to Harrison Barnes. he attempted a lot of shots and didn't make half of them, but he knocked down the ones that mattered and played GREAT defense.

we need Curry and Klay to heat up early and often in the next game!!
Share 49ersWebzone