There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Whew! I had a strong feeling before Game 3 that this series would be tied after Sunday. Let's go back to Texas and shock 'em again!

Warriors have played two subpar games. That won't continue.
Jarrett Jack was player of the game. We need to give him props, because he put the game on his shoulders and got the job done.
I don't have anything insightful to add.

So I'll just say WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Jarrett Jack was player of the game. We need to give him props, because he put the game on his shoulders and got the job done.

True
Nice
nice job warriors
Warriors closed the game on a 25-7 run. That's payback for Game 1.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
WE IN THIS BISH!
I don't know s*** about your team

but Barnes with that he's a hell of a player on defense

and you guys be doing Harlem Georgia

Lol

that was my voice text saying you go too hard on Jarrett Jack
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Gotta give the credit where it's due. First time in playoffs Jack has played well down the stretch. Actually, given his past - he played tremendous. I still don't understand that last play by Jackson. Game 5 should be fun!
  • CRUD
Niners, Warriors, Giants A's. Maybe the Raiders will start winning? lol
Originally posted by CRUD:

Sharks

Hell of a game. Love Jack. Compliments our backcourt so well

DUBBSSSSSSSS
[ Edited by YungAce on May 12, 2013 at 9:13 PM ]

who are the raiders?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Gotta give the credit where it's due. First time in playoffs Jack has played well down the stretch. Actually, given his past - he played tremendous. I still don't understand that last play by Jackson. Game 5 should be fun!

Agreed, first time all playoffs I wasn't looking for a voodoo doll of Jarrett Jack. And even though I HATED that final play in regulation, I can't blame him, because Mark Jackson is the dummy who called it..."okay, you four other guys just go stand near the baseline, and we'll iso Jack and have him milk the clock until he has to throw up a prayer." Hmm, who is the best shooter on this team, if not the NBA, if not Top 5 ALL-TIME? Yeah, #30. So sure, Spurs are waiting for it, but maybe let Curry iso with the ball and take the tough shot, or Jack has the ball but stack some screens for Curry...something better than what we've seen NOT work way too many times.

I just don't get it, but at least it's 2-2, and Dubs going back to where they've played their 2 best games of this series.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

who are the raiders?

mentioned raiders, but didn't add SHARKS! that's full of crud, man!!
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com