LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Sad day. We needed two home wins badly
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Was Bogut hurt? If not, he only had 5 fouls so why in the cornbread f**k is he not in during that last 4-5 minutes when you need stops?

But yet Jackson STILL insists on leaving the ball in Jarrett Jack's hands...the dude went from solid baller in the reg season to just flat-out suckage in the playoffs, idiot just iso's himself, dribbles down the shot clock until he takes a bad shot, gets stripped, or makes a bad pass.

Oh, and the refs...same old story. Bogut clean block on Duncan but it's a foul...Landry standing like a statue as Parker drives, but it's a foul...Duncan slaps (inadvertent) Bogut in the face on rebound attempt, no call, but then W's get called for a reach. And there were more...

But s****y officiating isn't why they lost...too many missed layups, just too many missed shots period, the "unthinkable" according to Jackson happened, the "best-shooting backcourt" sucked tonight. Just gave HCA back to the Spurs...the pessimist in me says Spurs in 6 now.

popovich would have been fine with hacking bogut down the stretch, imo thats why he wasnt in there
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
popovich would have been fine with hacking bogut down the stretch, imo thats why he wasnt in there

He can't in the last 2 minutes. I still don't get it why Jack is playing those last two minutes...

I really thought you guys were going to win both games at home. Too bad. Good luck on Sunday. That's a must win for you guys.
Pretty much what John said... the Spurs gave us many opportunities to get back in the game, but Curry and Thompson were just off. Let's hope they're both on in Game 4 and we tie it up again.
just so I'm clear, were y'all trying the CAPS LOCK RALLY last night?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
only me or rubs have the power to initiate CAPSLOCK Rally....s
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

IT'S ABOUT THIS TIME AGAIN!

CALLING FOR A CAPS LOCK RALLY IN THIS THREAD!

#STILLBELIEVING

oh there it is
Originally posted by vrabbit:

IT'S ABOUT THIS TIME AGAIN!

CALLING FOR A CAPS LOCK RALLY IN THIS THREAD!

#STILLBELIEVING

oh there it is

still too early imo
  • Garce
  • Veteran
yeah, the CAPSlock happened on CAPSLOCK FRIDAY and the Lord Zito pitched in Game 5 of the NLCS when we were down 3-1
Hack a player is always a good idea vs teams that dont like to play slowball.

Originally posted by Garcia:
yeah, the CAPSlock happened on CAPSLOCK FRIDAY and the Lord Zito pitched in Game 5 of the NLCS when we were down 3-1

Warrior caps-lock dates back to the epic Dallas series upset (8seed over a 1), young blood. And it was all game long.
Was at the Giants game last night, so I watched the W's on DVR this morning.

I still think we're in good shape. We still present match-up problems for the Spurs, just didn't knock down shots. There were plenty of chances to take the lead, getting within 1 or 2 points on a couple of occasions.

Collapsing in game 1 is a major hurdle we have to overcome, but even so, we have a legit 50-50 shot of winning this series. Just pray that Curry can play on that ankle. Can't wait for the game on Sunday. The series WILL be tied 2-2. BELIEVE.
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 11, 2013 at 2:26 PM ]
Bull s**t call on Landry.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Bull s**t call on Landry.

The refs should just hand out whistles to the Spurs, so they can call their own fouls. Nevermind, falling to the floor has the same effect.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on May 12, 2013 at 12:41 PM ]
Boguts playing terrible
Share 49ersWebzone