There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

JACK ASS
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
JACK OFF
crowd could not get into this game because it was too slow (mostly cause of the spurs, refs called ticky tack fouls along the way)

9 point game with klay and Curry both having a bad shooting night, not bad
How many derps does jack have to commit in crunch time before Jackson realizes he can't be out there?
Warriors cant win with Steph and Klay shooting poorly. Facts are facts
At no point today did we demonstrate what it would take to win today. We're down 1-2 and 100% earned that deficit. Damn shame. That being said, I really believed before tip-off tonight, that the loser of Game 3 would pull out Game 4, and the series would be tied after 4.

#StillBelieving
SIMPLE JACK...he has gone full retard in the playoffs. I f**king hate NBA refs, motherf**kers are crooked
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
At no point today did we demonstrate what it would take to win today. We're down 1-2 and 100% earned that deficit. Damn shame. That being said, I really believed before tip-off tonight, that the loser of Game 3 would pull out Game 4, and the series would be tied after 4.

#StillBelieving

We can win game 6 but only if Steph gets it together. Just cant see winning with him shooting this poorly. Hate to say it but Green has gotten into his head I think.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

#StillBelieving

We can win game 6 but only if Steph gets it together. Just cant see winning with him shooting this poorly. Hate to say it but Green has gotten into his head I think.

Help/picks need to spring him free, IMO. That didnt happen enough tonight, and Green should get some credit, but I guess I don't want to believe it was anyone but Curry being off.
My eggs are in his basket, and Sunday he WILL deliver.
Was Bogut hurt? If not, he only had 5 fouls so why in the cornbread f**k is he not in during that last 4-5 minutes when you need stops?

But yet Jackson STILL insists on leaving the ball in Jarrett Jack's hands...the dude went from solid baller in the reg season to just flat-out suckage in the playoffs, idiot just iso's himself, dribbles down the shot clock until he takes a bad shot, gets stripped, or makes a bad pass.

Oh, and the refs...same old story. Bogut clean block on Duncan but it's a foul...Landry standing like a statue as Parker drives, but it's a foul...Duncan slaps (inadvertent) Bogut in the face on rebound attempt, no call, but then W's get called for a reach. And there were more...

But s****y officiating isn't why they lost...too many missed layups, just too many missed shots period, the "unthinkable" according to Jackson happened, the "best-shooting backcourt" sucked tonight. Just gave HCA back to the Spurs...the pessimist in me says Spurs in 6 now.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
Vegas making me nervous. They still have the Spurs as pretty big favorites to win this series even though the public is betting heavily on the Warriors in game 3. A lot of wiseguy $$$ must be rolling in on SA.

Vegas wins again.
Today is the worst day of my life.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
This team only can win if Steph and/or Klay has big nights. There is no other way we can beat these guys. Turns out Our back court sucked tonight and it's crazy how steph just turns his ankle so easily sometimes. It's scary. Hopefully it doesnt effect him.

I miss David Lee. The real Lee. We have no post game without him, he would have been huge in a game like this where steph and klay are off.

Jarrett Jack needs to quit being a douche.

And I'm sick of these ticky tac fouls these refs keep calling.
Sad day. We needed two home wins badly
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Was Bogut hurt? If not, he only had 5 fouls so why in the cornbread f**k is he not in during that last 4-5 minutes when you need stops?

But yet Jackson STILL insists on leaving the ball in Jarrett Jack's hands...the dude went from solid baller in the reg season to just flat-out suckage in the playoffs, idiot just iso's himself, dribbles down the shot clock until he takes a bad shot, gets stripped, or makes a bad pass.

Oh, and the refs...same old story. Bogut clean block on Duncan but it's a foul...Landry standing like a statue as Parker drives, but it's a foul...Duncan slaps (inadvertent) Bogut in the face on rebound attempt, no call, but then W's get called for a reach. And there were more...

But s****y officiating isn't why they lost...too many missed layups, just too many missed shots period, the "unthinkable" according to Jackson happened, the "best-shooting backcourt" sucked tonight. Just gave HCA back to the Spurs...the pessimist in me says Spurs in 6 now.

popovich would have been fine with hacking bogut down the stretch, imo thats why he wasnt in there
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com