LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by LVJay:
uuuuh, pardon my ignorance, but

Marcus Lattimore's mother. watch the draft video where he got the phone call from JH.

oh yea, that's right

At least, she had a good reason to scream, tho... her baby boy going to the best NFL franchise in history (I may be a lil bias)

no bias there, we are the best NFL franchise!

but im glad we shut the b***h up. she was annoying me during the game.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Outside of that choke-job, Warriors have had the Spurs number from the get go. I fully expect the shooters to fire on all cylinders in front of that amazing crowd. Have a strong feeling that Curry will put on a show on Friday.
spurs only score two points in the remaining 4 minutes of the game
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Outside of that choke-job, Warriors have had the Spurs number from the get go. I fully expect the shooters to fire on all cylinders in front of that amazing crowd. Have a strong feeling that Curry will put on a show on Friday.

im pretty sure that in front of the truck is JaVale McGee
[ Edited by Garcia on May 8, 2013 at 11:04 PM ]
let me start of by saying i hate the warriors. But they are going back to the "old school" way of basketball. And i mean OLD SCHOOL... Where the game was all jump shoots.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
im pretty sure thats farif in front of the truck is JaVale McGee

It's duncan
Poll from espn:

Which team will win the Spurs-Warriors Western Conference semifinal? (series tied 1-1)

15%
Spurs in 5 or 6

16%
Spurs in 7

45%
Warriors in 5 or 6

24%
Warriors in 7

Even the state of texas had this as the majority. lol Y'all are the new hot s**t out there!
I'm still amped about the W. Roracle is going to be LOUD
[ Edited by YungAce on May 8, 2013 at 11:27 PM ]
I'm looking ahead I know but if the opportunity were to arise, who would you guys rather face, OKC or Memphis?

I think Memphis matches up well against you guys defensively and offensively inside with their bigs.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'm looking ahead I know but if the opportunity were to arise, who would you guys rather face, OKC or Memphis?

I think Memphis matches up well against you guys defensively and offensively inside with their bigs.

Sefolosha and Tony Allen are awesome perimeter defenders. Then it boils down to KD/Ibaka or Gasol/Randolph..

I'd test my luck with the Grizzlies if we were lucky enough to advance.
Originally posted by YungAce:

Sefolosha and Tony Allen are awesome perimeter defenders. Then it boils down to KD/Ibaka or Gasol/Randolph..

Conley is a pretty underrated defender as well because he's so quick.

I just think with Randolph Carl Landry would have to get big minutes and maybe Festus too? As apposed to Barnes/Green at PF. That's my question.
[ Edited by marshniners24 on May 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM ]

Conley is a pretty underrated defender as well because he's so quick.

I just think with Randolph Carl Landry would have to get big minutes and maybe Festus too? As apposed to Barnes/Green at PF. That's my question.

True. We do match up better with the Westbrookless Thunder. I just envision Kevin Durant completely taking any game over
True. We do match up better with the Westbrookless Thunder. I just envision Kevin Durant completely taking any game over

Word up, I'd be afraid of KD too. Either series would be fun regardless. Lets hope they keep it up!
man, i know im late to this party but....
Share 49ersWebzone