There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

haven't been in this thread since before game 1.

still frustrated, but we gotta bounce back. we showed that we can compete and the game would've been different if Klay hadn't fouled out. our team will learn and we're fckin taking this win tonight.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jimrat:

Dumb b***h loud mouth from last night lol
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/screaming-spurs-fan-warriors-nba-playoff/

ok good, i wasn't the only one who noticed that some annoying tramp was screaming the whole game
One loud fan in a soldout arena of 18,000 making noise. Yeah I didn't notice her.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jimrat:

Dumb b***h loud mouth from last night lol
http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/screaming-spurs-fan-warriors-nba-playoff/

ok good, i wasn't the only one who noticed that some annoying tramp was screaming the whole game
One loud fan in a soldout arena of 18,000 making noise. Yeah I didn't notice her.

Are you deaf?

I was more focused on the game. You might understand that if your Lakers didn't get swept in the first round.
so that was her huh? she looks decent.. she's probably a screamer in bed too lol
Originally posted by SFrush:
I was more focused on the game. You might understand that if your Lakers didn't get swept in the first round.

That doesn't even make sense, lol. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the genius who thought it was a good idea to try to win at the end of last season, lose your first round pick, and not get someone like Harrison Barnes.

Believe it or not, I've seen plenty of 2nd Round games (and beyond! ) in my time as a Laker fan, and it's never deprived me of any of my 5 senses. And lol at a Warrior fan talking s**t because his team's in the 2nd Round of the playoffs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Are you deaf?


man, that s**t irritated the hell outta me.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
man, that s**t irritated the hell outta me.

You obviously weren't focused on the game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
man, that s**t irritated the hell outta me.

You obviously weren't focused on the game.

lol.

i was already pissed and yelling and throwing s**t. that b***h screams did not help.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
haven't been in this thread since before game 1.

still frustrated, but we gotta bounce back. we showed that we can compete and the game would've been different if Klay hadn't fouled out. our team will learn and we're fckin taking this win tonight.

Dubs chances will improve drastically if team medical staff have successfully extricated Jarrett Jack's and Mark Jackson's heads from their a**es. Then perhaps Jarrett Jack will stop trying to "protect" a lead by milking the shot clock and then chucking up wild shots, getting stripped, or making a bad pass...and Jackson will not keep Bogut on the bench as a spectator while the other team keeps taking Sunday strolls down the lane as a 16-pt lead evaporates in a matter of minutes.
All I want for my birthdayyyyyy is a big warriors win



And a big booty hoe wouldn't be bad either
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
All I want for my birthdayyyyyy is a big warriors win



And a big booty hoe wouldn't be bad either

WIN FOR DUCK

WIN FOR DUCK

Happy Bday
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
All I want for my birthdayyyyyy is a big warriors win



And a big booty hoe wouldn't be bad either

WIN FOR DUCK

WIN FOR DUCK

Happy Bday

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SFrush:
I was more focused on the game. You might understand that if your Lakers didn't get swept in the first round.

That doesn't even make sense, lol. But I wouldn't expect anything less from the genius who thought it was a good idea to try to win at the end of last season, lose your first round pick, and not get someone like Harrison Barnes.

Believe it or not, I've seen plenty of 2nd Round games (and beyond! ) in my time as a Laker fan, and it's never deprived me of any of my 5 senses. And lol at a Warrior fan talking s**t because his team's in the 2nd Round of the playoffs.
Yeah I guess the players who were just a few feet away were deprived of their five senses as well because Curry said they didn't hear her until they watched the tape the next day. https://twitter.com/ragnarcarlson/status/332166641725095936

Is the Lakers offseason thread too dull? Why you even care that I didn't notice some random woman screaming is amusing to me.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
man, that s**t irritated the hell outta me.

You obviously weren't focused on the game.

lol.

i was already pissed and yelling and throwing s**t. that b***h screams did not help.

I hope someone gives her a megaphone and pay for her tickets in the Colliseum.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com