There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I hope this loss stings deep. Deeper than any loss these guys have ever experienced on the court. Maybe they'll learn how to close games to avoid this type of embarrassment. Despite playing 45 minutes of great basketball, they're now a national punch-line. You don't piss away a 16-point lead in 4 minutes and earn respect. To happen for the 2nd game in a row is unthinkable. This time they got the loss they so rightly deserved.

If there is one positive (which sounds ridiculous by the way) it's that we lost game 1 in the previous series and bounced back. That game was also a heart-breaker and we lost Lee all on the same night. We let San Antonio get away with one. We need to return the favor in game 2. Let's see what this team is made of.
The Spurs had to go on an unbelievable run in order to beat you in their house, and you guys think this series is over? C'mon now.
Wow what a bunch of cry babies in here.. Spurs are favored all the way and the warriors almost took game 1, keep things in perspective
lol at warrior fans throwing in the towel
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The Spurs had to go on an unbelievable run in order to beat you in their house, and you guys think this series is over? C'mon now.

I don't think the series is over. Not by a long shot. Despite the loss, this game showed we can match-up with the Spurs, man for man.

Like you said, we were one epic run away from winning game 1. Klay doesn't foul out and we win the game as well. I hope we learned a valuable lesson.
Demoralizing loss, got to comfortable with that lead and took dumb shots. Hopefully they forget about it ASAP
Somebody tell me why the hell Bogut was out for that 18 point collapse
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

His defense and rebounding would have been too valuable.

I was yelling the same thing at my TV. No presence in the paint, weakened rebounding, and no one who could set a decent screen on offense. That lost the game.

lol why was Jarett Jack in the game? Has he not done enough damage to the Warriors in crunch time in the Denver series. The dips**t hogged the ball and kept shooting. What a f**kin' idiot...lol

I was yelling the same thing at my TV. No presence in the paint, weakened rebounding, and no one who could set a decent screen on offense. That lost the game.

This was a coaching fail.
As crazy as it sounds, Duncan leaving the game helped the Spurs tremendously. That actually sparked their run. They started to run with a smaller lineup, were more aggressive going to the basket, and got their 3 point shooters open.

Because.............. POP was smart early on and did the hack a Bogut. That put the thought in Jackson's head to not have him in the game.

HUGE edge to the Spurs when it comes to coaching. Hard to overcome that.
How can I study now after this loss?

When Bogut was in at the end he looked bad.

One thing I've noticed about his game is he doesn't contest shots when people drive at him, he kind of fades back to get the rebound.

Another thing is he wouldn't stay on Diaw. That dude can shoot and he was hanging out in the paint as Diaw knocked down 2 huge jumpers.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com