LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Somebody tell me why the hell Bogut was out for that 18 point collapse

I was yelling the same thing at my TV. No presence in the paint, weakened rebounding, and no one who could set a decent screen on offense. That lost the game.

Because.............. POP was smart early on and did the hack a Bogut. That put the thought in Jackson's head to not have him in the game.

HUGE edge to the Spurs when it comes to coaching. Hard to overcome that.
How can I study now after this loss?

I was yelling the same thing at my TV. No presence in the paint, weakened rebounding, and no one who could set a decent screen on offense. That lost the game.

When Bogut was in at the end he looked bad.

One thing I've noticed about his game is he doesn't contest shots when people drive at him, he kind of fades back to get the rebound.

Another thing is he wouldn't stay on Diaw. That dude can shoot and he was hanging out in the paint as Diaw knocked down 2 huge jumpers.
Originally posted by 49ersss:

think about the 9ers awesome draft. WOOZAH
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Because.............. POP was smart early on and did the hack a Bogut. That put the thought in Jackson's head to not have him in the game.

I think you're right. Pop actually psyched us out. Tricked us into benching Bogut down the stretch.

Even if they did hack him relentlessly, it would work to our favor for two reasons:

1. It slows down their offense. They can't get out and run after a missed free throw.

2. It puts their guys in foul trouble, and we live on the line regardless of who gets fouled.

Our coaching staff was too short sighted to see this. You don't take out your 2nd best player on the floor in crunch time. Especially a dominant defensive and rebounding presence like Bogut.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Where's the screaming broad at??

I want to strangle that b***h and give her a real reason to scream!!!

She was just asking for MacGruber to come and give her a signature throat rip.
What kept bugging me all game was the fact that Klay fouled out on a phantom BS call right before the Spurs went on their run. Once Parker wasn't being guarded by Klay anymore, he goes off and brings them back. I guarantee you that Klay, like he had all game, stopped Parker on one of his drives to the lane, and that one stop would've been the difference in the game.

Then our second best wing defender fouls out on another phantom call. Green didn't even touch anyone on that offensive rebound.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

If Jarett Jack didn't choke again - Warriors had that game. How can he be in lineup in close games in playoffs after that Denver series? He has made too many silly mistakes in these situations. Really bad coaching.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersss:

Warriors win games 2, 3 and maybe 4 and 6
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
What kept bugging me all game was the fact that Klay fouled out on a phantom BS call right before the Spurs went on their run. Once Parker wasn't being guarded by Klay anymore, he goes off and brings them back. I guarantee you that Klay, like he had all game, stopped Parker on one of his drives to the lane, and that one stop would've been the difference in the game.

Then our second best wing defender fouls out on another phantom call. Green didn't even touch anyone on that offensive rebound.

Sorry, I've to disagree with you. Both were fouls...Klay was an idiot to play aggressively on defense with 5 fouls. Green's foul was even more obvious.

I agree Klay fouling out was the biggest factor in them getting back in it. But even more questionable then the 6th foul call, was Klay's judgement on a few others. He got caught in the air once by Ginobli (keep your feet planted Klay!!), and he foolishly reached in on Leonard under the basket when he had no shot at stopping the lay-up. He can't have these type of mental lapses. There is no reason for a 2 guard to have the same foul rate as a big man.
Same old story, W's get a big lead then go into this stupid slow-down offense, which usually entails 4 guys standing around, no screens, no cuts, and Jarrett Jack at the top of the arc, dribbling out the clock then throwing up a low pct shot or making a hurried pass. And on the other end letting the other guys just waltz down the lane or take uncontested short-range jumpers. And by all means, keep Bogut on the bench while your team pisses away an 18-pt lead.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

If Jarett Jack didn't choke again - Warriors had that game. How can he be in lineup in close games in playoffs after that Denver series? He has made too many silly mistakes in these situations. Really bad coaching.

Klay had fouled out. Pretty much no choice. I dont blame Jackson for that but I do for not having Bogut in there.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Sorry, I've to disagree with you. Both were fouls...Klay was an idiot to play aggressively on defense with 5 fouls. Green's foul was even more obvious.

I don't know what to say. Klay beat Parker to the spot, shuffled his feet and had his hands straight up in the air. He simply beat him to the baseline and Parker had no choice to but fall and dribble it out of bounds. Even Webber said that was a BS call.

I only saw the Green foul once, and from the aerial view it didn't look like he touched anyone.
1) R JEFF IS TRASH LOL

2) HOW THE FUK DOES BALKIE GET THAT OPEN?

3) WHY DOES J JACK GET THE LAST SHOT?
Share 49ersWebzone